• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Dude thats wrong dude, if you are getting bullied. Basically, you are saying is that you bully somebody else to make you feel better? When you are getting bullied & getting depressed.

Sorry if I read it in a wrong way, but you know people are literally retarded to post unnecessary stuff on this thread.
I think I read your post right... But I wasn't told that specifically it was told to the whole class.. I don't bully people I help people who are getting bullied.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh. I dont know why your apologizing it should be Cozzy and the Valor fgts. Cozzy should know ddosing is illegal and Cyberbulling is fked up, hopefully the Valor crew knows what its like to get bullied. Dont worry Michelle I know how it feels being bullied. Foopity fappity I have your back!
What did Valor do? I never seen her come in the teamspeak.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I read your post right... But I wasn't told that specifically it was told to the whole class.. I don't bully people I help people who are getting bullied.
I am probably an idiot, of course you should help other people that are getting bullied.
I don't know what I am saying, Im kinda clueless

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
What did Valor do? I never seen her come in the teamspeak.
Its because you weren't in the clan when it happened. Sertified heard Michelle was depressed so he moved her to his room and stickied her so she wouldn't be able to leave and play suicide music. I was in Reflection TS with her when she told me that. That was when I lost all of my respect for them.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
-"CyberBullying" solutions-
Turn off computer
Quit mc, play dif games
Quit gaming,
Quit mcsg
Quit mcsg and get a new acc, move to dif community / change ip
Play as a "mute" on a new acc with VPN/new ip
Don't trust peeps in this community.
Most of these Cyber Bullying suggestions are to quit the game, what happens if you love the game but not the people within it?

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Its because you weren't in the clan when it happened. Sertified heard Michelle was depressed so he moved her to his room and stickied her so she wouldn't be able to leave and play suicide music. I was in Reflection TS with her when she told me that. That was when I lost all of my respect for them.
thats kinda f'ed up that for amusement he would do something like that, i dont even understand why he thought it was funny

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
thats kinda f'ed up that for amusement he would do something like that, i dont even understand why he thought it was funny
Ikr. He just doesn't know what its like being depressed. So he just freaking messes with her by doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci