• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
i can only donate for 1 of yall,if i can donate who should it be for, and whoever its for i hope i can get in the clan for it
Thank you SOOO much for your consideration! Don't ask who to chose from the clan for Donator, you should select freely. You're application and generosity are pending, definitely leaning towards the acceptance side though! ;)

Reaction score
Thank you SOOO much for your consideration! Don't ask who to chose from the clan for Donator, you should select freely. You're application and generosity are pending, definitely leaning towards the acceptance side though! ;)
Thanks and by the way how do u make your text a color

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial-Member i am leaving the choice to exodus because hes the one who tested him out

Fyi i saw him in action he did good

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks man I really wanna be on the team if I can't donate for someone is there anything else I can do to help my chances
act all cool. be fun when we talk to u and it will be all good
If u need more wins i can help u with that i gave 25 wins to a friend so he can join a clan

Reaction score
So I'm In ...my Skype is bannana_man_15 and I'm getting team speak soon I just downloaded it I'm glad I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci