• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial-Member i am leaving the choice to exodus because hes the one who tested him out

Fyi i saw him in action he did good
Kept as trial-member till 25 wins... be free to donate to anyone it is your choice

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a little "thing" that has been bugging me, and no offense to Mitsolidies I (unless he has permission by the clan leaders) think that he should back off a bit, he somewhat acts like a colonel, but that's my job. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but that is what I personally feel like what has been happening.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a little "thing" that has been bugging me, and no offense to Mitsolidies I (unless he has permission by the clan leaders) think that he should back off a bit, he somewhat acts like a colonel, but that's my job. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but that is what I personally feel like what has been happening.
I agree... Mit you are also in a quite a bit of clans... so don't accept or decline people... its not your job.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree... Mit you are also in a quite a bit of clans... so don't accept or decline people... its not your job.
1 u told me I can 2 im only in Ryan's last time I checked (besides this one) (exodus told me to join)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
1 u told me I can 2 im only in Ryan's last time I checked (besides this one) (exodus told me to join)
Well i told you to join... not to be an officer... if you really want to be promoted ask jack

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: littlesudana
Wins: 58
Maturity from 1 to 10: 3,781.94215
Which do you prefer, Greeks or Romans: Romans
Pvp Strengths: Bow
Pvp Weakness: Hackorzez
Do you have what it takes: I do chinese takout alot....
Best squirrel picture: ummm....
Other: I am awesome friends with yahcookie, who will be willing to make an exception for me! (i hope) I also know exo and jackthepwnzor, and ryanroks... somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci