• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: littlesudana
Wins: 58
Maturity from 1 to 10: 3,781.94215
Which do you prefer, Greeks or Romans: Romans
Pvp Strengths: Bow
Pvp Weakness: Hackzorz
Do you have what it takes: I do chinese takout alot....
Best squirrel picture: ummm....
Other: I am awesome friends with yahcookie, who will be willing to make an exception for me! (i hope) I also know exo and jackthepwnzor, and ryanroks... somewhat.
Put on trial. Though I know you well, you need a few more wins to get through! I will ask Exodus_King1 to make an exception though, ASAP. ;)

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Question. I am looking around for clans that us, the #Romans, can do a clan battle with. I will need some ideas to who we should elect on the roster, and the bigger question. Which clan would we face? The clans that I was interested in facing were;
#Enigma
#Rebels
#HotDogs
#TheMegas
#KerbStompers
Vote for the clan you would want to face the most, and contact me! Our leaders will select who to chose on the roster! ;)

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Question. I am looking around for clans that us, the #Romans, can do a clan battle with. I will need some ideas to who we should elect on the roster, and the bigger question. Which clan would we face? The clans that I was interested in facing were;
#Enigma
#Rebels
#HotDogs
#TheMegas
#KerbStompers
Vote for the clan you would want to face the most, and contact me! Our leaders will select who to chose on the roster! ;)
The mega's disbanned, the rebels and hotdogs are too hard, and I have no clue who the kerbstopers are. I say enigma, I've always hated ArEa

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
#Enigma
#Rebels
#HotDogs
#TheMegas
#KerbStompers
I thought Enigma and KerbStompers disbanded?

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
#Enigma
#Rebels
#HotDogs
#TheMegas
#KerbStompers
Jazzcraft,
We ain't facin' the rebels.
Do you want to die or something?
Also this clan needs more members to even face any clan. Think about it dude.

Reaction score
I say we face the hotdogs, KerbStompers, Mega's, and Enigma are disbanded. Rebels aren't even considered as an option :/
That leaves the HotDogs.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Jazzcraft,
We ain't facin' the rebels.
Do you want to die or something?
Also this clan needs more members to even face any clan. Think about it dude.
I have to agree with you there. It would be fun though. :p I think the HotDogs would be a good choice

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Put on trial. Though I know you well, you need a few more wins to get through! I will ask Exodus_King1 to make an exception though, ASAP. ;)
Accepted, as you have beaten me in pvp and i know you well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci