• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are still willing to clan battle us, please add me on Skype [dont_add_me_on_skype_jspwn1] so we can figure out a date and time.
It dosent work i typed dont_add_me_on_skype_jspwn1 and it didnt work so....

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Officer Application.
Hello my name is SportsFan2565 and I am applying for officer in The Rivals! I think that I would be a great choice for this clan to become a great leader because I am very well known and I am great at leading others. I know when to be mature and be immature, matureness is almost needed all the time. Most people in the clan like me and would want me to go farther on into the clan ( just like I want to see them move farther into the clan). I am always on The Rivals Team Speak and very active with the clan and I think I would be a great choice for a officer for The Rivals! Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Officer Application.
Hello my name is SportsFan2565 and I am applying for officer in The Rivals! I think that I would be a great choice for this clan to become a great leader because I am very well known and I am great at leading others. I know when to be mature and be immature, matureness is almost needed all the time. Most people in the clan like me and would want me to go farther on into the clan ( just like I want to see them move farther into the clan). I am always on The Rivals Team Speak and very active with the clan and I think I would be a great choice for a officer for The Rivals! Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
LOVE YOU BOTH! PENDING!

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I feel like I deserve officer for multiple reasons. First, I think I am A decent player that has enough skill to be in a priority position in a good clan. I also think that I am very active on the Teamspeak, and respectful to to other clan members. I know I have had my angry moments, but I feel like I progressed in the motion of maturity. I think i'm getting better as a MCSG player, and have past clan experience. I feel like this is enough of a example to get the rank as an officer in this truly amazing clan.
Sincerely, Will

Cmaaldeibson

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess I duh apply for duh officer an den get accepted as duh Co-Owner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I believe if I was an officer I could help out this clan in many ways. I could enforce the rules, and help Owners with anything they need, at anytime(That I am on of course). Since I play minecraft more than any other person on this Earth, I believe I could be very active. Now I do admit that it is very probable that I am the worst pvper in the world, however, I can sometimes be very tactical during scrims and battles. I can help the clan with teamwork, I always take full responsibilty for my wrongdoings, and I would rather be officer(hopefully Co-owner :) ) in this clan, than in any other clan there is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this! :D

MeanCupOfJoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I duh no understand, duh do I appry fo da Co-Owner or da Officer?
I guess I duh apply for duh officer an den get accepted as duh Co-Owner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I believe if I was an officer I could help out this clan in many ways. I could enforce the rules, and help Owners with anything they need, at anytime(That I am on of course). Since I play minecraft more than any other person on this Earth, I believe I could be very active. Now I do admit that it is very probable that I am the worst pvper in the world, however, I can sometimes be very tactical during scrims and battles. I can help the clan with teamwork, I always take full responsibilty for my wrongdoings, and I would rather be officer(hopefully Co-owner :) ) in this clan, than in any other clan there is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this! :D
Cableb stop double posting nubja.

Reaction score
Name: Daniel Toombs
Minecraft IGN: BEEFJERKYNINJA
Skype name: BEEFJERKYNINJA
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: No
Wins: 130
Games Played: 900
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i like a lot of the guys in the clan and I Hate #reflection
How would you help this clan: I am Good At pvp I can Do Clan Battles and i record on youtube.
Tell us more about yourself: I have a Youtube Channel. I've played mine craft since Beta. I LOVE MCSG. I have my Own Minecraft Server, Im main Owner and WATIII and JusticeDog are Co-Owners
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, WATIII and are Really Good Real-Life Friends. I play with Becauseimbored1234 and SportsFan and JusticeDog
Over All you guys are mature and way nicer than the guys in #reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci