• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there bud, you're the guy who I talked to in the Forsaken TS with MFC, right? Glad to see that you applied, best of luck to you.
<3 , I was just joking around when we were talking, just trying to get a laugh or too c:

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ben
Minecraft IGN: bucketz76
Skype name: tanyakogan1
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: diamond
Wins: 384
Games Played: 2057
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: #Kronic #Forsaken #React #Convulsion
Why do you want to join The Rival: You have great members and from what I've heard, you guys are pretty chill, but hard to beat!
How would you help this clan: I would help during battles and scrims. I can also lead battles and scrims. In my old clan, #React, I was an officer and I greatly helped the clan by leading battles and accepting the people that deserve to be in the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I can get hyper at times. Sometimes i'm cocky and sometimes I just rage quit c:
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know jspwn and some other members.
ACCEPTED as a trial member! Please be active on the Teamspeak and stay active with the clan!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Ben
Minecraft IGN: bucketz76
Skype name: tanyakogan1
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: diamond
Wins: 384
Games Played: 2057
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: #Kronic #Forsaken #React #Convulsion
Why do you want to join The Rival: You have great members and from what I've heard, you guys are pretty chill, but hard to beat!
How would you help this clan: I would help during battles and scrims. I can also lead battles and scrims. In my old clan, #React, I was an officer and I greatly helped the clan by leading battles and accepting the people that deserve to be in the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I can get hyper at times. Sometimes i'm cocky and sometimes I just rage quit c:
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know jspwn and some other members.
Accepted as Trial, as long as you promise to be mature, Trust me, I have heard the good and the bad. Add me on Skype @Cf918money

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
State your clan name.
Well we have change our clan name #Velosity (yes i know its spelled wrong thats how its spelled.) but when we where supposed to battle you guys our name was #TheExplosives.But you will have to ask McWithTnT or TntCannonner the leader of our clan to see if we can battle.

MeanCupOfJoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Well we have change our clan name #Velosity (yes i know its spelled wrong thats how its spelled.) but when we where supposed to battle you guys our name was #TheExplosives.But you will have to ask McWithTnT or TntCannonner the leader of our clan to see if we can battle.
Since you said we were supposed to battle you guys, your leaders should contact ours.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't realize how good you guys actually were :p Also 69th page :p

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you are still willing to clan battle us, please add me on Skype [dont_add_me_on_skype_jspwn1] so we can figure out a date and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci