• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Daniel Toombs
Minecraft IGN: BEEFJERKYNINJA
Skype name: BEEFJERKYNINJA
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: No
Wins: 130
Games Played: 900
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i like a lot of the guys in the clan and I Hate #reflection
How would you help this clan: I am Good At pvp I can Do Clan Battles and i record on youtube.
Tell us more about yourself: I have a Youtube Channel. I've played mine craft since Beta. I LOVE MCSG. I have my Own Minecraft Server, Im main Owner and WATIII and JusticeDog are Co-Owners
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, WATIII and are Really Good Real-Life Friends. I play with Becauseimbored1234 and SportsFan and JusticeDog
Over All you guys are mature and way nicer than the guys in #reflection
#Reflection IS IN #Rival. THEY MERGED!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bucketz! congrats, i know it is a little late, but lol, your in!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like I deserve officer for multiple reasons. First, I think I am A decent player that has enough skill to be in a priority position in a good clan. I also think that I am very active on the Teamspeak, and respectful to to other clan members. I know I have had my angry moments, but I feel like I progressed in the motion of maturity. I think i'm getting better as a MCSG player, and have past clan experience. I feel like this is enough of a example to get the rank as an officer in this truly amazing clan.
Sincerely, Will
I guess I duh apply for duh officer an den get accepted as duh Co-Owner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I believe if I was an officer I could help out this clan in many ways. I could enforce the rules, and help Owners with anything they need, at anytime(That I am on of course). Since I play minecraft more than any other person on this Earth, I believe I could be very active. Now I do admit that it is very probable that I am the worst pvper in the world, however, I can sometimes be very tactical during scrims and battles. I can help the clan with teamwork, I always take full responsibilty for my wrongdoings, and I would rather be officer(hopefully Co-owner :) ) in this clan, than in any other clan there is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this! :D
PENDING LOVE YOU BOTH, CALEB AND WILL. :)

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jared
Minecraft IGN: Zarmax5
Skype name: Zarmax5
Teamspeak: nope
Donor: yup
Wins: like 950
Games Played: like 4100
How active are you 1/10: If I love it 9/10 if I lack in participation probably like a 5/10.
How mature are you 1/10: sometimes 2/10 sometimes 10/10 depending on how people treat me
Past clans: Tigers
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join a clan.
How would you help this clan: I could help win a couple battles.
Tell us more about yourself: I suck.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: maybe

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
How active are you 1/10: If I love it 9/10 if I lack in participation probably like a 5/10.
How mature are you 1/10: sometimes 2/10 sometimes 10/10 depending on how people treat me
tigers disbanded?

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please, re-apply and put more effort in your app. I understand that I know you and all, but we are now only accepting members, who are not only good, but more importantly care, and show loyalty, and that can be demonstrated by putting effort in you application. Thank you.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Officer Application:

I think I should be an officer because I want to take more activeness in the clan and if I was an officer I promise I would be much more active due to me having responsibilities. (I need more)
I am also very very active on the forums. I have 1400 posts here and have been active since june and can accept/deny apps with no problems. I also am capable of being very mature when I have too. I can lead clan battles and scrims quite well also because of my past expierence leading clans. I also get along with everyone in the clan and have a good reputation.
(Sorry for not being that long, couldn't think of much else to mention)

-Jess

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
Officer Application:

I think I should be an officer because I want to take more activeness in the clan and if I was an officer I promise I would be much more active due to me having responsibilities. (I need more)
I am also very very active on the forums. I have 1400 posts here and have been active since june and can accept/deny apps with no problems. I also am capable of being very mature when I have too. I can lead clan battles and scrims quite well also because of my past expierence leading clans. I also get along with everyone in the clan and have a good reputation.
(Sorry for not being that long, couldn't think of much else to mention)

-Jess
jess u bk

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Umma right my officer app tomurrow given the big cb between thepast being over

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teamspeak is mandatory as it is our prime form of communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci