• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makahawi

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Amdrew zubia
Minecraft IGN: Makahawi
Skype name: andrew__jay(2 underscores)
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: no
Wins: 8
Games Played: 21
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: none
Why do you want to join The Rival: it seems like a good competitive clan and I would move to join and be a helpful member and work hard at whatever we do!
How would you help this clan: If any members is having issues I will try to help the to the best of my ability and be their to listen and offer advice.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm dedicated and a hard worker, I never give up and I love to have fun!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: no

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Rival: it seems like a good competitive clan and I would move to join and be a helpful member and work hard at whatever we do!
How would you help this clan: If any members is having issues I will try to help the to the best of my ability and be their to listen and offer advice.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm dedicated and a hard worker, I never give up and I love to have fun!
Can you not just apply to every clan? This shows disloyalty and is the reason why you keep getting declined.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whenever you play Convulsion in Clan Wars Season 2, they might say that Eruppt is conreuss but he's not. Conreuss is on our roster and he never owned that account. He's actually a banned player. If you see him in-game in clan wars, please contact tech. Trying to help out, see ya later. P.S if you want to know who he is, PM me.

Makahawi

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you not just apply to every clan? This shows disloyalty and is the reason why you keep getting declined.
Half the people I reply don't answer so at least give me feedback and last time I checked theirs no rule to how many clans you can apply to ok I'm not on one right now so gtfo

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Half the people I reply don't answer so at least give me feedback and last time I checked theirs no rule to how many clans you can apply to ok I'm not on one right now so gtfo
When was the last time you checked kid? Nevermind, have fun applying to every clan there is. Goodluck getting denied. Peace

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ben
Minecraft IGN: bucketz76
Skype name: tanyakogan1
Donor: diamond
Wins: 384
Games Played: 2057
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: #Kronic #Forsaken #React #Convulsion
Why do you want to join The Rival: You have great members and from what I've heard, you guys are pretty chill, but hard to beat!
How would you help this clan: I would help during battles and scrims. I can also lead battles and scrims. In my old clan, #React, I was an officer and I greatly helped the clan by leading battles and accepting the people that deserve to be in the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I can get hyper at times. Sometimes i'm cocky and sometimes I just rage quit c:
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know jspwn and some other members.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Rival: You have great members and from what I've heard, you guys are pretty chill, but hard to beat!
How would you help this clan: I would help during battles and scrims. I can also lead battles and scrims. In my old clan, #React, I was an officer and I greatly helped the clan by leading battles and accepting the people that deserve to be in the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I can get hyper at times. Sometimes i'm cocky and sometimes I just rage quit c:
Why ;-;

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there bud, you're the guy who I talked to in the Forsaken TS with MFC, right? Glad to see that you applied, best of luck to you.

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci