• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGirlGamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Me, Munish and her were on Skype all of yesterday discussing our new clan, she came up with the idea, #prominence, then she came up with #Arrival, That was mis-herd by Munish, and he got the photo of #Rival. We then all Agreed on that name, and She was going to make the thread however, it was very late, so I went ahead and did it, she then told me to put her name down, we gathered 6 people before we made the thread just so you know. And please do not go questioning and degrading my thread, I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
you didnt see my app :p

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Safina
Minecraft IGN: MCGirlGamer
Skype name: TrollerKing
Wins: 114+
Games Played: 1227
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Why do you want to join #Rival: Well i was in Munish's old clan and i see that they disbanded and created Rival. I also want to have fun and make new friends :p.
How would you help this clan: I will help with clan battles
Tell us more about yourself: I like rainbowdash in my little pony. I was trained by Blue_Tomahawk but didnt learn alot. later, i started to get amazing at PvP and i started to win like 11+ games a day now :D i used to be in #TeamWaste #Chop #TeamNitrogen #Excavation #Paradox
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know munishisawesome we used to be in #Paradox and #Excavation, i know sportsfan, we teamed once and i know ConConW he killed me once xD but its ok im not that raging type of person.
Accepted: Trial Member (You will get a skype request shortly.)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name:pancakeKojo
Minecraft IGN:pancakeKojo
Skype name:pancakeKojo
Wins:like 1750 ish
Games Played:4300ish
How active are you 1/10:5
How mature are you 1/10:1
Why do you want to join #Rival:um, i dont know
How would you help this clan:clan battles
Tell us more about yourself:hello
Do you know any leaders of this clan yes i know all the leaders
Accepted: Rank Officer.

iJoshHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: iJoshHD
Skype name: ijoshlp
Wins: 150
Games Played: 825
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Why do you want to join #Rival: I'd like to join a clan where the people are as good or better than me at PvP, I'd like to meet new friends and I already have a lot of friends that are in the clan.
How would you help this clan: I will be very active and talk a lot with the other clan members as well as be in mostly all the clan battles that are hosted.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm really good at sword PvP, for eg. strafing and getting criticals and I'm pretty decent with a bow. I'm really good friends with a lot of people in this clan like Munish, Con, Sports and I'm very friendly :) .
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Munish, ConConW

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought pan quit?
Edit: apply for clan wars season ? and I just might apply
This does not show loyalty to The republic, applying for other clans or mentioning applying and/or disloyalty as you have just shown in this post will get you denied from the last clan you applied to, kristier12.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought pan quit?
Edit: apply for clan wars season ? and I just might apply
We are not applying for clan wars yet, we need more people. I have to discuss this question with owners.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: iJoshHD
Skype name: ijoshlp
Wins: 150
Games Played: 825
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Why do you want to join #Rival: I'd like to join a clan where the people are as good or better than me at PvP, I'd like to meet new friends and I already have a lot of friends that are in the clan.
How would you help this clan: I will be very active and talk a lot with the other clan members as well as be in mostly all the clan battles that are hosted.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm really good at sword PvP, for eg. strafing and getting criticals and I'm pretty decent with a bow. I'm really good friends with a lot of people in this clan like Munish, Con, Sports and I'm very friendly :) .
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Munish, ConConW
Denied: Im sorry but You do not have enough wins, I will put you down as cheerleader if you would like.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
This does not show loyalty to The republic, applying for other clans or mentioning applying and/or disloyalty as you have just shown in this post will get you denied from the last clan you applied to, kristier12.
I only did it cause my mic broke a couple hours ago, and they said that you needed a mic. I can't get accepted without a new mic and its gonna be awhile till I get one, if you want to report this to kristier go ahead but your eccentricity in throwing your friends under the bus is slightly uncharacteristic. Please even if you do throw me under the bus like this isly. dylm?

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
LittleRawr <3

Anywho, when #Rival is accepting clan battles (and when I am as owner of #TribalFanatics and have enough time to schedule one), I'm claiming a 3v3 slot with you people and shan't (no pun intended lul) take no for an answer. Also, if you accept iJoshHD, I would request that he be allowed to participate as he's a good friend of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci