• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: w0wMonkey
Skype name: wowmonkey123
Wins:650
Games Played:3k, first 1135 games were a lost (just started mc + mcsg) and other are trollolol and some just cause im noob.
How active are you 1/10: Im on the pc alot, If you'll tell me to come I will :D
How mature are you 1/10: 10 (and 1, when Im joking lolol)
Why do you want to join #Rival: Cause cf918 asked me to, and I am looking for a cool clan :D
How would you help this clan: IM A MONKEY, You CAN ASK PEOPLE TO PAY FOR A PHOTO,
lol jk, I can play with others, and help in CW's
Tell us more about yourself: Im nice guy to play with, I am friendly, and Im pretty mature, (not when laughing tho..)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: yes, cf918

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Games Played:3k, first 1135 games were a lost (just started mc + mcsg) and other are trollolol and some just cause im noob.
Why do you want to join #Rival: Cause cf918 asked me to, and I am looking for a cool clan :D
How would you help this clan: IM A MONKEY, You CAN ASK PEOPLE TO PAY FOR A PHOTO,
Tell us more about yourself: Im nice guy to play with, I am friendly, and Im pretty mature, (not when laughing tho..)
Accepted---Rank: Member

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Love how you put Shan down as co-owner without, oh I don't know, proof of acceptance? If you asked her on Teamspeak, record the conversation. If you asked her on the forums via PM, take a screenshot. If you asked her over Youtube inbox or comment (or even Google+) take a screenie of that too. I begin to doubt if she even realizes you put her name down here.

Also, if Shan is ever going to be in a clan, it will most likely be her own fan club, #ShanCode.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love how you put Shan down as co-owner without, oh I don't know, proof of acceptance? If you asked her on Teamspeak, record the conversation. If you asked her on the forums via PM, take a screenshot. If you asked her over Youtube inbox or comment (or even Google+) take a screenie of that too. I begin to doubt if she even realizes you put her name down here.

Also, if Shan is ever going to be in a clan, it will most likely be her own fan club, #ShanCode.
Me, Munish and her were on Skype all of yesterday discussing our new clan, she came up with the idea, #prominence, then she came up with #Arrival, That was mis-herd by Munish, and he got the photo of #Rival. We then all Agreed on that name, and She was going to make the thread however, it was very late, so I went ahead and did it, she then told me to put her name down, we gathered 6 people before we made the thread just so you know. And please do not go questioning and degrading my thread, I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score

We were talking to her all yesterday and she also came up with the clan name. If you want any evidence we can try and get her to create a forum account but she already has a forum account on her alt that she used her email for already.Overall it would just be a bunch of work just to get her to write something on the thread as proof. If you want any proof ask her next time you see her in a game.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Name: LeaderOfCheers
Minecraft IGN: Mint_Sib
Skype name: you has
Wins: Don't have I cheer.
Games Played: I cheer.
How active are you 1/10: I can cheer all day everyday
How mature are you 1/10: I'm a boss arse mints mints mints mints
Why do you want to join #Rival: I heard this was a good place to rest my pom poms and support peeps
How would you help this clan: I would lead the cheers so hard
Tell us more about yourself: My proffesions include dusting pom poms, back flips, cartwheels, etc.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Um maybeh I can do an hour.... for some cheers....

Applying for cheerleader

he had wins b4 his 1152 games... lying on an app too seem like a better ratio I see how it is.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
We were talking to her all yesterday and she also came up with the clan name. If you want any evidence we can try and get her to create a forum account but she already has a forum account on her alt that she used her email for already.Overall it would just be a bunch of work just to get her to write something on the thread as proof. If you want any proof ask her next time you see her in a game.
You neglected to show me physical proof to backup this statement. I shall not believe you until I see visual/auditory proof or Shan herself posts in this thread or tells me on Teamspeak, what is true and what is not.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You neglected to show me physical proof to backup this statement. I shall not believe you until I see visual/auditory proof or Shan herself posts in this thread or tells me on Teamspeak, what is true and what is not.
YAY flames and if you care so much just wait for shannon to publicly disclose that shes not in the clan, until then you can say nothing about your opinions about her not being in the clan without proper proof, please if you wish to further discuss don't do it on there clan thread ot try to make them look bad.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
She does not have a Forum Account, when she gets back on Skype tomorrow I will PM you proof, now please can we get back on topic, and stop questioning this thread, For now on PM me if you have any further questions. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci