• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munish06854

Diamond
Reaction score
You neglected to show me physical proof to backup this statement. I shall not believe you until I see visual/auditory proof or Shan herself posts in this thread or tells me on Teamspeak, what is true and what is not.
Sir, If you have any problems then please ask Shanrrr herself. I want this discussion to end right now.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
We were talking to her all yesterday and she also came up with the clan name. If you want any evidence we can try and get her to create a forum account but she already has a forum account on her alt that she used her email for already.Overall it would just be a bunch of work just to get her to write something on the thread as proof. If you want any proof ask her next time you see her in a game.
Excusing double posts, I don't care if it's more work for you. I don't want to see her name slandered or thrown about carelessly just in case you're jerking us onlookers around.

To keep this post pertinent to clans, add bazookapc on Skype for a clan battle during spring break, summer, or some weekend before then when I'm actually home from university to own your faces in a 3v3 versus #TribalFanatics. :)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Sir, If you have any problems then please ask Shanrrr herself. I want this discussion to end right now.
you do realize if she keeps flaming and does not discuss this is private chat between the owners you can have something done as well?

Wolcanobay

Spectator
Reaction score
She does not have a Forum Account, when she gets back on Skype tomorrow I will PM you proof, now please can we get back on topic, and stop questioning this thread, For now on PM me if you have any further questions. Thank You.

kiwipitcher18

Spectator
Reaction score
i wanna be in, no app needed XD
U want me because me and pan have insane teamwork :p
Heh

PancakeKojo

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:pancakeKojo
Minecraft IGN:pancakeKojo
Skype name:pancakeKojo