• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft IGN: CobraFury
TeamSpeak: Yep.
Wins: 447
Games Played: 2008
Past clans: Forsaken, CyanVolts, Deception, Exodus, Instinct II and Oblivion.
Why do you want to join The Rival: It would be a great experience to play with very skilled players with honorable reputations and for them to give me tips on what I could work on.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Corey, that's all.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I believe that you should accept me because I work hard in every way that I am capable of, I dedicate myself to every task totally 99% of the time. I like to prove my capability by showing respect in return to others. You should accept me not just because I'm a very hardworking, loyal and disciplined and self-motivated person. I will always be on task and listen to every order given to me. I also would like you to pick me because it will help me personally grow as a leader towards myself, and towards others. I also would want to just be in a clan with a friendly community ready and fresh for great experiences. I'll promise that I'll do my best to work towards excellence.

ObamaAteMyFuud

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, i am from Team Evolution. And i would like to clan battle you guys some other time? MESSAGEMEBACK<3

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
can you guys please not following Divine's scrim and target most of us off spawn? Thanks

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You know 'Hindu' doesn't count as an insult right bullet? Like drown in curry's fine, but like at least make it funny. Have you ever told Corey he was a Jew? He would beat you so hard you would open your eyes.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
UPDATE:
SportsFan2565 & Zlim95 have been promoted to Leader
darklum3n & Jspwn have been put on Break
Nitro_Elite has been accepted as a Full Member
Sixorr has been accepted as a Full Member
CoolDarkraiDude has been Promoted to Officer / Captain
BulletJC has been Promoted to Elite

The Officer rank has been updated to the "Captain" rank
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cmaaldeibson Zmanthegamer DantesInferno_ and all other applicants have been Denied. If you would like to know please come on our teamspeak to talk to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci