• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodness, this clan's battles record is nearly flawless.
I know my past is checkered here but I'd like to start fresh. pls? :D

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
So here's why I've been inactive the past 2 weeks or so. I broke my computer, not sure how but I'm sure African told you this. But I've also decided that I'm done playing on a trash computer. I've played MC for 1.5 years now and with a default edit I average 40-60fps which is decent. But I get soo jealous when I see recordings of people with super HD packs on, 32 chunks, recording & still getting 250fps. Moral of the story? I'm done playing video games on a 2008 MacBook Pro. I may be getting a gaming PC in November-December but until then I'm done.
We got you bro.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
back when there wasn't hackers, teams every game, and everybody now days has skill. did i mention teams?
Nope he still had a 1/2 during those times, only when he played clans did he stop caring about ratio and such

Scrape

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Matt
Minecraft IGN: Scrape_ / Scrang_
TeamSpeak: Yes, Scrape_
Wins: 14
Games Played: 32
Past clans: None.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I would like to join Rivals because it is a very skilled clan that has a lot of potential. Most of the potential is already filled. I believe I can help this clan with my knowledge of chokepoints and chest routes, teamwork, and pvp skill.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i should be accepted into Rivals because of my knowledge, teamwork, and pvp skill. I am very defensive and enjoy playing mine craft. I have a good personality and love being around other people. Sometimes I can be funny and I enjoy playing with the people in rivals.

On Scrang_ I have 80/301

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci