• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
lmao autoclick? proof of us autoclicking plz post the loss
Chance, with all do respect you know just as well as anyone that Corey is not a sour loser. Now I haven't been on for over a month but if it was a fair loss Corey will post it. If it wasn't a fair loss then fk off.

Reactions: Hks

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Chance, with all do respect you know just as well as anyone that Corey is not a sour loser. Now I haven't been on for over a month but if it was a fair loss Corey will post it. If it wasn't a fair loss then fk off.
If it wasn't a fair loss we would be banned for "auto click". If corey isn't a sore loser why'd he ban me off teamspeak for asking to clan battle lmfao. I'm honestly done you guys can't even post a loss in a block game i'm out pce.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
If it wasn't a fair loss we would be banned for "auto click". If corey isn't a sore loser why'd he ban me off teamspeak for asking to clan battle lmfao. I'm honestly done you guys can't even post a loss in a block game i'm out pce.
Kthxbye

Reactions: Hks

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol, I'm pretty sure mcsg doesn't have anti cheat to prevent auto clicking. Everyone that was in your clan that isn't in it anymore says you guys autoclick. But okeeeyyyyy lol.

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Gardner
Minecraft IGN:XxGMoneyxXBrO
TeamSpeak:Ya
Wins:732
Games Played:5800
Past clans:#Excel,#Instinct2, #Thehunted,#Variable and a few more
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i think all the members in this clan are awesome and totally chill. i would love to be in rivals ive always wanted to be in rivals since v1 and know i have my chance.
Do you know any leaders of this clan:not really but have seen them in game.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Because i am a pretty decent pvper with lots of experience. and also have great teamwork with people i barley know lol. i really like the rivals vibe i think its pretty chill and focused on mcsg and i like that. you should also accept me because I am skilled with all the the weapons not just the sword and the bow.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Parwez's/SlainBot's Application:
Name: Parwez

Minecraft IGN: FortunateParwez (552/1456) SlainBot (227/588) ImDozy (68/172)

TeamSpeak: Got it :)

Wins: Over 1K with alts.

Games Played: 2.5K + (IDK TBH)

Past clans: Exodus, Eternity, Valor, Phoenix US/EU

Why do you want to join The Rival: To be honest, I've always wanted to be apart of this clan. I remember the day this clan re-band, I was very interested in it. I was a banned player back than, so making it into this clan was impossible, but now that I'm unbanned, I want to give this clan a try. I was a trial member for this clan back in version 1, but I left to remake Exodus :p. I have lots of friends in this clan, including Zlim and Sports! I feel like this clan can be considered a new family.

Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yeah, I play (ed) with this clan a lot, and still do!

Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Well, I believe that I have many reasons to be accepted.

1.) Availability: I'm very active with clan activities, so i'll be there if i'm needed.

2.) Communication: After leading a few successful clans, I believe that my communication level is more advanced that others, this can benefit the clan during clan battles.

3.) PvP Knowledge: I've been playing PvP based game-modes for the past year, and I know as a fact that I can assist this clan with my knowledge. I know plenty of tactics that can come in use during times of struggle, and I know when to make decisions.

4.) Personality: I can be rude at times, but mostly, I can be funny and nice. Takes time to know a Persian lol.

All in all, I believe that I qualities that can help this clan out. It seems like a fun environment where I can have fun and be competitive, at the same time.
oh baby
Accepted as trial (it's not my job but Jacob did it sooo), be active on the TeamSpeak for better chances at getting member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci