• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJayMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jᴏɴɴʏ

Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ // Sɪʟǫʏ

Aɢᴇ: 12

Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ: Yᴇs

Wɪɴs: 65 ᴏɴ JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ & 32 ᴏɴ Sɪʟǫʏ

Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1300 ᴏɴ JᴏɴJᴀʏMᴀɴ (Fɪʀsᴛ Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ) & 65 ᴏɴ Sɪʟǫʏ

Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs: SWATTᴇᴀᴍ (Dɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ), Lɪᴍɪᴛʟᴇss (Dɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ), Tɪɢᴇʀs (Lᴇғᴛ), Eᴠᴀᴅᴇ (Dɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʜᴇ Rɪᴠᴀʟ: I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Rɪᴠᴀʟs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴs. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴘᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ V1. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Rɪᴠᴀʟs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴠ1, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜᴏᴛ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ.

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ: Nᴏ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏ ʏᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɢᴜʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs.

Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ (Lᴏɴɢ Aɴsᴡᴇʀ): I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ Rɪᴠᴀʟs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ. Aʟsᴏ, I ᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀɪᴍs sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴀs I ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ. Aʟsᴏ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴋɪʟʟ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛ PᴠP. Aʟsᴏ, I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀs 3/4 ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs ᴅɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ. Iғ I ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ I ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.

Revoked my application byebye

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Christian

Minecraft IGN: Smaqed

Skype name: smaqed

Teamspeak: Yes

Donor: I am getting Gold Donor tommorow.

Wins: 34

Games Played: 94

How active are you 1/10: 8

How mature are you 1/10: 8.5

Past Clans: I do not have any past Clans, but I do know how the Clan Battles/Clan Scrimmages work.

Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join The Rivals because this Clan has so many skilled players in it. What I mean by this is that everybody in this clan has over 500 wins. Having this, (plus good teamwork which I know you guys possess) results in complete domination in: Clan Scrimmages, Clan Battles, and Major Clan Events. Another reason on why I want to join The Rivals is that I've been chilling on the TeamSpeak with some of the Members and they all seem mature, fun, kind, and funny. I have many other reasons that made me apply for this clan but I think my Application will be a little to long if I explain it all.

Tell us more about yourself: My Birthday is on December 13th, I am going into Grade 9, My Favorite food are Tacos, My Favorite sport is Football, I like to go to the beach, kiss girls, and have fun.

Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes, I am willing to wear The Rivals headband/gloves.

How would you help this clan: I would help this Clan in many ways. The First being that I am really active and if it comes to a time where there is a Clan Battle or Clan Scrimmage and we are down a player, I'll be there to help us out. The Second reason on how I would help this clan is that I am a really great listener. I do tend to make my own decisions from time to time but if that is whats not allowing me to be in The Rivals, then I will stop. The Third and final reason on how I would help this clan is my ping. I get 8ms ping which could help us get some clutch able hits.

Tell us more about yourself: My Birthday is on December 13th, I am going into Grade 9, My Favorite food are Tacos, My Favorite sport is Football, I like to go to the beach, kiss girls, and have fun.

Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know cf918, and I have seen darklum3n around in games.

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to read my Application.
I am revoking my Application into The Rivals.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jesse
Minecraft IGN: GetArcanined/Tundrakiller23
TeamSpeak: Yas
Wins: 850+
Games Played: 4500+
Past clans: Reflection, Lorum, Vortex, Excel, Envious, React
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i know almost all the people in the clan and i want to start talking to them again.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i should be accepted into The Rivals because i am a decent player who is good at teamwork and communication, i have been in quite a few good clans so i am familiar with clans, i should also get accepted because i have great teamwork with quite a few of the members.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jesse
Minecraft IGN: GetArcanined/Tundrakiller23
TeamSpeak: Yas
Wins: 850+
Games Played: 4500+
Past clans: Reflection, Lorum, Vortex, Excel, Envious, React
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i know almost all the people in the clan and i want to start talking to them again.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i should be accepted into The Rivals because i am a decent player who is good at teamwork and communication, i have been in quite a few good clans so i am familiar with clans, i should also get accepted because i have great teamwork with quite a few of the members.
Weren't you in divine too?

GYMMY

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jack
Minecraft IGN: THE_ONLY_GYMMY
TeamSpeak: YES
Wins: 180
Games Played: idk alot casue of scrims
Past clans: Relfection
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause when reflection disbanded i knew that everyone was gonna try to get in Rivals so im trying <3
Do you know any leaders of this clan: YES
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I think i should be accepted cause Reflection was a great/fun clan and i think im pretty good plus i have pretty good skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci