• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Charles Li
Minecraft IGN: Charles4406
Skype Username: Charchardrose
Teamspeak: YES :D
Working Microphone: Yup!
Wins: 256
Games Played: 960 (100 were played by my little brother and 200 were when I had 0 whens and was nooby ;P)
Recent Clans: Vividus, QuakeProZ
Do you know any leaders: I know xxSPUxx (I fen much luv)
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan? (Ill combine with why should I be accepted): There are many reasons why I want to join this clan. First off, it is a great clan and I believe there is alot of potential coming out of this group. I really want to be able to work and participate in competitions and scrimmages to improve my pvp for me to become the very best I can. I have always been trying to become one of the top pvpers on the server and with help from you guys and this amazing clan, I can possibly come close to my goal. Even though I may not have the best stats (only around a 1/3.5 ratio) and even though I may not be a donor, I can prove that I am a loyal member that can help benefit the clan in many ways. I have skype, teamspeak, and many pvp strategies I use. Some of the strategies I use include the most famous tactic of all time, running. Even though it may sound nooby, it is a very strategic way of regeneration and to be able to get quick 180 bow shots (My favorite move). These also include why you guys should accept me as a clan member! I hope you guys can consider me in the clan! Thank you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci