• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: ShabbyShark
Teamspeak: yes
Wins: 1705 #70
Games Played: 5500
Past clans: Trama Aviate Carbon
Why do you want to join The Rivals: i applied previously a while back, and i always wanted to be in a clan like this. alot of people are applying and i will prove myself because im very active and skilled. and i have a decent set up.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: kinda, but not enough to list.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i want to improve this clan by helping in scrims and battles. i also enjoy battling on the leaderboards and in general. i will also improve the moderation of the clan, ex. language. as i was officer in trama and then to be leader. i have no problem working for my rank. thank you for reading my app. i hope you can find room for me on the roster.
Recommended

Haxvo

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Michael
Minecraft IGN:Haxvo
Teamspeak:Yes
Wins:1117
Games Played:2798
Past clans:Insidious,Prodigious,Derelicta
Why do you want to join The Rival:Cause iFamestop is fat
Do you know any leaders of this clan:nope
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer):I have some friends in here and I just came back and I'm looking for a good clan to join.

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Lily
IGN: MaddieButter
Skype name: standardnewb568
Wins: 159 Wins
Games Played:3672 :/
Past Clans: Dynasty
Why do you want to join Rivals?: I have been out of all this clan stuff for a while and I want to join a new clan and meet new people!
Maturity 1/10: 8
How active you you 1/10: 8
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No I dont :/
Why should you be accepted: I really want to meet new people and be apart of a clan again. Even though my ratio is not the best I assure you that I am much better then my ratio shows. This seems like a great clan and I would love to be apart of it!
Little about me :3: Ive been playing Minecraft for about 2 years. I started mcsg about a year ago and ever since I could never quit xc I was the biggest noob for the longest time thats why my ratio is terrible. Once I started watching Lovelights I started getting better. I would use the tatics he would sometimes say in his videos and use them in mcsg. The only servers I really play on are vausemc, mcsg, and roxbot.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Rivals?: I have been out of all this clan stuff for a while and I want to join a new clan and meet new people!
Why should you be accepted: I really want to meet new people and be apart of a clan again. Even though my ratio is not the best I assure you that I am much better then my ratio shows. This seems like a great clan and I would love to be apart of it!
Little about me :3: Ive been playing Minecraft for about 2 years. I started mcsg about a year ago and ever since I could never quit xc I was the biggest noob for the longest time thats why my ratio is terrible. Once I started watching Lovelights I started getting better. I would use the tatics he would sometimes say in his videos and use them in mcsg. The only servers I really play on are vausemc, mcsg, and roxbot.
sowwy 4 bein immmatur3 bruh

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
You a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci