• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Guys I figured out how to craft arrows!
I thought it was like diagonally and I won a game. One single game. So I'm not gonna play for awhile so I can quit while I'm ahead.
Also that striker kid was real proud about beating me in a 1v1, he had 3 hearts..... Like I know I'm obvy the most qualified pvpr in this clan but what does shrekt mean?

Reactions: Hks

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

{18/24}
(Not including owners and co-owners of the clan)

Owner:
-- Cf918 --

Leaders:
-- Darklum3n --

Officers:
-- Zlim95 --
-- Sportfan2565 --

Elites:
-- Hks1218 --
-- xxSPUxx --
-- PatatoSniffer --
-- Rcazilla23rocks --

Members:
-- Jspwn --
-- WatIII --
-- Ogston --

-- BulletJc --
-- CFN9899 --
-- ConconW --
-- Dantelius --
-- IfameStop --
-- Cptpicklez --
-- Hacksource01 --
-- Africanswallow --
-- Gethoundoomed --
-- Cooldarkraidude --
PatatoSniffer
Rly?
Potatosniffer*

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Christian

Minecraft IGN: Smaqed

Skype name: smaqed

Teamspeak: Yes

Donor: I am getting Gold Donor tommorow.

Wins: 34

Games Played: 94

How active are you 1/10: 8

How mature are you 1/10: 8.5

Past Clans: I do not have any past Clans, but I do know how the Clan Battles/Clan Scrimmages work.

Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join The Rivals because this Clan has so many skilled players in it. What I mean by this is that everybody in this clan has over 500 wins. Having this, (plus good teamwork which I know you guys possess) results in complete domination in: Clan Scrimmages, Clan Battles, and Major Clan Events. Another reason on why I want to join The Rivals is that I've been chilling on the TeamSpeak with some of the Members and they all seem mature, fun, kind, and funny. I have many other reasons that made me apply for this clan but I think my Application will be a little to long if I explain it all.

Tell us more about yourself: My Birthday is on December 13th, I am going into Grade 9, My Favorite food are Tacos, My Favorite sport is Football, I like to go to the beach, kiss girls, and have fun.

Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes, I am willing to wear The Rivals headband/gloves.

How would you help this clan: I would help this Clan in many ways. The First being that I am really active and if it comes to a time where there is a Clan Battle or Clan Scrimmage and we are down a player, I'll be there to help us out. The Second reason on how I would help this clan is that I am a really great listener. I do tend to make my own decisions from time to time but if that is whats not allowing me to be in The Rivals, then I will stop. The Third and final reason on how I would help this clan is my ping. I get 8ms ping which could help us get some clutch able hits.

Tell us more about yourself: My Birthday is on December 13th, I am going into Grade 9, My Favorite food are Tacos, My Favorite sport is Football, I like to go to the beach, kiss girls, and have fun.

Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know cf918, and I have seen darklum3n around in games.

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to read my Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci