• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name: Braedan
Minecraft IGN: Educating_
Teamspeak: Yes.
Wins: 345
Games Played: 1480 :(
Past clans: Exodus (all of the clans Parwez made) Trama, Excessive.
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well, believe it or not I've always wanted to join this clan but didn't believe I was good enough. This clan has an awesome rep in my books, a skilled roster, and I have some friends that are in this clan. I feel I can bring my skills and knowledge to this clan and hopefully help out. I'm pretty active, as I'm always on my computer playing CS:GO or Minecraft, so I'll be around if the clan were to need me.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Unfortunately no, but I know some trials and members. Obviously, I can get to know leaders once I can get on TS!
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Overall, I believe I should be accepted because I have quite a bit of clan experience, I know callouts and most choke points on CB maps, and I consider myself to be pretty good at PvP. As I said before, this clan has been known for their reputation or being fair and such, and I'd love to be in that type of clan. I can be mature when needed, but a fun person when the mood is laid back. Id love to make some friends here, and help the clan thrive to the top. I hope my application was enough to show my devotion to become a member of this clan.

Sorry if there were typos, writing this on my phone :/
#Trama4lyfe

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well, believe it or not I've always wanted to join this clan but didn't believe I was good enough. This clan has an awesome rep in my books, a skilled roster, and I have some friends that are in this clan. I feel I can bring my skills and knowledge to this clan and hopefully help out. I'm pretty active, as I'm always on my computer playing CS:GO or Minecraft, so I'll be around if the clan were to need me.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Unfortunately no, but I know some trials and members. Obviously, I can get to know leaders once I can get on TS!
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): Overall, I believe I should be accepted because I have quite a bit of clan experience, I know callouts and most choke points on CB maps, and I consider myself to be pretty good at PvP. As I said before, this clan has been known for their reputation or being fair and such, and I'd love to be in that type of clan. I can be mature when needed, but a fun person when the mood is laid back. Id love to make some friends here, and help the clan thrive to the top. I hope my application was enough to show my devotion to become a member of this clan.

Qyxr you need to teach him how to write a paragraph , for now denied
-Natsu , Owner of the Rivals 2014 August Edition(Under-Contract)

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score

omgogmogogogomgom he is god accept

uhGravity

Tribute
Reaction score

God.

Nick30Brodeur

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Minecraft IGN: Nick30Brodeur
Teamspeak: yes
Wins: 917
Games Played: 3636
Past clans: iPyroyo's clans (artofpvp, etc), Trama, Excessive
Why do you want to join The Rivals: You guys are a very skilled and well respected clan, also after Trama/Excessive disbanded, lots of my friends went here (ItsGhost, Niggles, JonJay, Xfinate, and probably a few more)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I've seen them in games many times (some of them are old CA players that I've played with) and I think I've talked to Sportsfan a few times.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I feel that I could be a good asset to the team; I'm a great pvper (in my opinion) and I can be very active in the clan. I meet all of the requirements, I know almost all of the chest routes, I'm mature when needed like in clan battles or scrims and I'm a good team player. I know some of the people in this clan and I feel that I would make friends with the rest of you guys pretty easily.

chickenman5968

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:noah
Minecraft IGN:chickenman5968
Teamspeak:yes
Wins:591
Games Played:4079
Past clans:tigers renovation ( more but dont care to name as none of you know what they are)
Why do you want to join The Rival:Because they are awesome
Do you know any leaders of this clan:No but I kind of know spu african sports and bcuzimbored
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer)I think I should because I love competetive clans and I do consider myself decent at pvp. I am not a very hostile person and a pretty good teammate. I can be mature when needed but also know when to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci