• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't hate you. hah.
The first part of this statement was very clear, but when "hah" was added in I believe the whole first part of this post was contradicted. What a beautiful language English is.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
The first part of this statement was very clear, but when "hah" was added in I believe the whole first part of this post was contradicted. What a beautiful language English is.
Now you're beginning to flame, so I have to ask you to please refrain from any further postings related. Thank you.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
There are varying levels in which people could have benefited the clan.

EDIT: If you want to "argue and say that [you] have made an impact," then that is something that should be handled privately. Not on this thread.
I don't find it necessary for me to formally explain why I deserve this rank, but I do find it quite obvious to see the things I have done for this clan, both positive and negative(a lot of both).
Just so you know, I did not intend for my previous post to cause any "flame," I was merely trying to understand her statement's true meaning.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I don't find it necessary for me to formally explain why I deserve this rank, but I do find it quite obvious to see the things I have done for this clan, both positive and negative(a lot of both).
Again, this is a matter to be handled privately. Any further messages related will be removed.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
No fire, actually I find this to be the most mature conversation I have ever had with someone on the internet.
ian, i would argue that you deserve it because honestly i think you do but there is no chance of it happening. When rebels make a rule they dont allow exceptions.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
ian, i would argue that you deserve it because honestly i think you do but there is no chance of it happening. When rebels make a rule they dont allow exceptions.
According to Ryan, the one who made the rule, people that get VIP are those that have made a positive impact on the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci