• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright myruhh
I know I did the worst thing a human could ever do... (Drumroll)
Leave a minecraft clan
But grudges aren't what we need to hold
I guess I'll make this more direct
Max give me VIP on the thread please

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright myruhh
I know I did the worst thing a human could ever do... (Drumroll)
Leave a minecraft clan
But grudges aren't what we need to hold
I guess I'll make this more direct
Max give me VIP on the thread please
I really don't care about that anymore.
Get your facts straight, VIP is for ex-leaders and officers. You were neither.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
I really don't care about that anymore.
Get your facts straight, VIP is for ex-leaders and officers. You were neither.
We both know that isn't true
The long time rule for VIP has always been if you were in the clan for 6 months or more you are eligible for VIP. An example is mikefroot. He was a great guy in the clan for over a year and got VIP. Never had anything but member. Me, I have been in just around a year previously and since you decided to try and change the VIP rule I don't get VIP. It makes me sad. All OG Rebs people know I'm right. And if they don't know I'm right then that's pretty embarrassing for me because in the time it took to type this argument I could have finished my spanish homework.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
The long time rule for VIP has always been if you were in the clan for 6 months or more you are eligible for VIP. An example is mikefroot. He was a great guy in the clan for over a year and got VIP. Never had anything but member. Me, I have been in just around a year previously and since you decided to try and change the VIP rule I don't get VIP. It makes me sad. All OG Rebs people know I'm right. And if they don't know I'm right then that's pretty embarrassing for me because in the time it took to type this argument I could have finished my spanish homework.
me llamo andres

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
That's not true. I originally set up the VIP system and it remains the same now that it was then. The VIP marker is reserved for those who have positively changed the course of this clan and the people around it, but have left the clan or the MC Gamer community as a whole. Please do not come onto this thread asking for things you do not deserve and do not just assume that you deserve them. Do not argue with its leaders. If they say no, the answer is no and there should be no qualms with that.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Ian esta muy anojado porque ello no recebe VIP

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
That's not true. I originally set up the VIP system and it remains the same now that it was then. The VIP marker is reserved for those who have positively changed the course of this clan and the people around it, but have left the clan or the MC Gamer community as a whole. Please do not come onto this thread asking for things you do not deserve and do not just assume that you deserve them. Do not argue with its leaders. If they say no, the answer is no and there should be no qualms with that.
I just think her input in this topic comes out of hate for me, not an impact I have or haven't made on the clan. I believe I have a right to argue and say I have made an impact on this clan. I would be offended for anyone to say to anyone that has been in this clan that they made no impact.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
shes not changing it now, we changed it when i was leader due to certain people being on there that shouldnt be. We also had a cheerleader section but we got rid of that too

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I just think her input in this topic comes out of hate for me, not an impact I have or haven't made on the clan. I believe I have a right to argue and say I have made an impact on this clan. I would be offended for anyone to say to anyone that has been in this clan that they made no impact.
There are varying levels in which people could have benefited the clan.

EDIT: If you want to "argue and say that [you] have made an impact," then that is something that should be handled privately. Not on this thread.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't hate you. hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci