• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Sevector
Donor:Diamond
Wins:2032 combined
Ratio:1 in 3.5
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes I have spoken with Mayra Max Trevor Wicky and Agg
Got a mic:Yes
Got TS:Yes
Past Clans (If any) Rebels Destiny Reflection Excel Inferno
Timezone:CST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels because I miss everyone so much, and this is my favorite clan of all time, and this is my home. I know it won't be easy, but I at least want a chance to be apart of this family again.
You cool: I'm hot
Best puppy picture:

brezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes I have spoken with Mayra Max Trevor Wicky and Agg

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels because I miss everyone so much, and this is my favorite clan of all time, and this is my home. I know it won't be easy, but I at least want a chance to be apart of this family again.
Best puppy picture:
pvpvpvvp

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
I'm gonna miss you but I wish you the best of luck here :)

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
OMG PAPI ILY SO MUCH FAT BOOB IS BACK

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
:eek:

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
Rip dest1ny
Can I have VIP on thread please
Nike told me to just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members