• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone I really am sorry to say that I am leaving Rebels today, today is the day I applied for Rebels on November and got accepted, so today was my 3 month anniversary in Rebels. I really am sorry for my in-activeness I just can't keep up anymore with school and other priorities I have now. It really bugs me how I didn't contribute my time to the clan and I apologize for that. So even though I haven't been that much of an attribute here I would like to say thank you guys for everything that you have provided for me. I'll still try to come on Teamspeak every now and then if I can. But I'm sorry for taking up a spot and wasting your time here when I was here in Rebels, to anyone who cares thanks again. For now I believe that my time in the Clan Community is done and over, and that I will just stay clanless, if I do ever come back then it will be with you guys and I will try to come back to join this clan. I promised I wouldn't leave Rebels and i'm sorry for breaking that Promise to everyone here. Even though I barely knew all of you I would just like to say it was a really fun experience and I always wanted to be in Rebels since Fall of 2012.

Thank you Maxypie myruhh7 Spellyy Ag | Alex and Wickyy for accepting me into the clan on that day and giving me a shot. See you all in the future sometime and I hope to come back to this amazing clan :).
You were always such a kind and nice guy, it's so sad to see you go. I always loved being around you, because you always made the mood better. It was a great pleasure to get to know you, and hopefully having become your friend. Farewell, and hope to see you soon! :)

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone I really am sorry to say that I am leaving Rebels today, today is the day I applied for Rebels on November and got accepted, so today was my 3 month anniversary in Rebels. I really am sorry for my in-activeness I just can't keep up anymore with school and other priorities I have now. It really bugs me how I didn't contribute my time to the clan and I apologize for that. So even though I haven't been that much of an attribute here I would like to say thank you guys for everything that you have provided for me. I'll still try to come on Teamspeak every now and then if I can. But I'm sorry for taking up a spot and wasting your time here when I was here in Rebels, to anyone who cares thanks again. For now I believe that my time in the Clan Community is done and over, and that I will just stay clanless, if I do ever come back then it will be with you guys and I will try to come back to join this clan. I promised I wouldn't leave Rebels and i'm sorry for breaking that Promise to everyone here. Even though I barely knew all of you I would just like to say it was a really fun experience and I always wanted to be in Rebels since Fall of 2012.

Thank you Maxypie myruhh7 Spellyy Ag | Alex and Wickyy for accepting me into the clan on that day and giving me a shot. See you all in the future sometime and I hope to come back to this amazing clan :).

Sad to see u go :[

Edit: the story of how Andy Bogen and I in 2 posts, from our trial stages to member ;_; bye andy

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
You were always such a kind and nice guy, it's so sad to see you go. I always loved being around you, because you always made the mood better. It was a great pleasure to get to know you, and hopefully having become your friend. Farewell, and hope to see you soon! :)
Sad to see u go :[

Edit: the story of how Andy Bogen and I in 2 posts, from our trial stages to member ;_; bye andy
Thanks guys, love u both.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score

Didn't really know you well, but anyone in Rebels is a friend of mine. Best of luck in your future endeavors buddy.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: InsaneJukes/zApollo
Donor: Plat on Insane
Wins: 600 I had a stat reset
Ratio: 1/4

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I have talked with Mayra
Got a mic: Yeah Blue Yeti
Got TS: Of course
Past Clans (If any) Too many
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: It seems like a very good clan, and there are a few of my staff members for my tournament in this clan.
You cool: Yeah
Best puppy picture:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: InsaneJukes/zApollo
Donor: Plat on Insane
Wins: 600
Ratio: 1/4

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I have talked with Mayra
Got a mic: Yeah Blue Yeti
Got TS: Of course
Past Clans (If any) Too many
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: It seems like a very good clan, and there are a few of my staff members for my tournament in this clan.
You cool: Yeah
Best puppy picture:
I still don't see where you got 600 wins.... You have 4 on zApollo and 75 on InsaneJukes; pretty sure that adds up to 79 not 600.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still don't see where you got 600 wins.... You have 4 on zApollo and 75 on InsaneJukes; pretty sure that adds up to 79 not 600.
I had around 250 before my stat reset. And the zApollo is my bros account. Then on another account I have around 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci