• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone I really am sorry to say that I am leaving Rebels today, today is the day I applied for Rebels on November and got accepted, so today was my 3 month anniversary in Rebels. I really am sorry for my in-activeness I just can't keep up anymore with school and other priorities I have now. It really bugs me how I didn't contribute my time to the clan and I apologize for that. So even though I haven't been that much of an attribute here I would like to say thank you guys for everything that you have provided for me. I'll still try to come on Teamspeak every now and then if I can. But I'm sorry for taking up a spot and wasting your time here when I was here in Rebels, to anyone who cares thanks again. For now I believe that my time in the Clan Community is done and over, and that I will just stay clanless, if I do ever come back then it will be with you guys and I will try to come back to join this clan. I promised I wouldn't leave Rebels and i'm sorry for breaking that Promise to everyone here. Even though I barely knew all of you I would just like to say it was a really fun experience and I always wanted to be in Rebels since Fall of 2012.

Thank you Maxypie myruhh7 Spellyy Ag | Alex and Wickyy for accepting me into the clan on that day and giving me a shot. See you all in the future sometime and I hope to come back to this amazing clan :).
<3 We'll miss you.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Optics
Donor: I am currently a moderator. I also have an alternative account that has VIP on it.
Wins: 26
Ratio: 250/10,000 (I have had stats resets) Yes I have a bad ratio, I'm decent at PvP but I don't make good decisions.
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No I have not spoken to the leaders or officers but I have spoken to Eden who recommended that I apply.
Got a mic: Yes, I currently have a wireless headset so I can talk to people anywhere! ;)
Got TS: Yup, I am able to talk to people on TS whenever I'm needed.
Past Clans (If any) I was previously in a clan that friends and I created called Revalize.
Timezone: I am currently in the Eastern Standard Timezone
Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to expand my knowledge of PvP. I would also like to be able to get to know some of the people in the clan. I also really like the cape! :p
You cool: I'm the coolest kid on the block! :cool:
Best puppy picture: :)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Hey everyone I really am sorry to say that I am leaving Rebels today, today is the day I applied for Rebels on November and got accepted, so today was my 3 month anniversary in Rebels. I really am sorry for my in-activeness I just can't keep up anymore with school and other priorities I have now. It really bugs me how I didn't contribute my time to the clan and I apologize for that. So even though I haven't been that much of an attribute here I would like to say thank you guys for everything that you have provided for me. I'll still try to come on Teamspeak every now and then if I can. But I'm sorry for taking up a spot and wasting your time here when I was here in Rebels, to anyone who cares thanks again. For now I believe that my time in the Clan Community is done and over, and that I will just stay clanless, if I do ever come back then it will be with you guys and I will try to come back to join this clan. I promised I wouldn't leave Rebels and i'm sorry for breaking that Promise to everyone here. Even though I barely knew all of you I would just like to say it was a really fun experience and I always wanted to be in Rebels since Fall of 2012.

Thank you Maxypie myruhh7 Spellyy Ag | Alex and Wickyy for accepting me into the clan on that day and giving me a shot. See you all in the future sometime and I hope to come back to this amazing clan :).
:'( *cries*

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Donor: I am currently a moderator. I also have an alternative account that has VIP on it.
Ratio: 250/10,000
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No I have not spoken to the leaders or officers but I have spoken to Eden who recommended that I apply.
Got a mic: Yes, I currently have a wireless headset so I can talk to people anywhere! ;)
Got TS: Yup, I am able to talk to people on TS whenever i'm needed.
Past Clans (If any) I was previously in a clan that friends and I created called Revalize.
Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to expand my knowledge of PvP. I would also like to be able to get to know some of the people in the clan. I also really like the cape! :p
Yes!!

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Ratio: 250/10,000
pvp 2 the max

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score

:( Will miss you andy, it was nice getting to know you, best of luck

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score

Andy, you've been a great friend and such a valued member of this clan. Even though your time as a roster member may be over, you will always be part of the Rebels family. I could never thank you enough for that, and I hope that you never change. You have admiral virtues, and you are honestly someone that I could look up for. Thank you, and we will all miss you :) I hope that we can still see each other just as often, if not more frequent in the future.
Ratio: 250/10,000 (I have had stats resets) Yes I have a bad ratio, I'm decent at PvP but I don't make good decisions.
A thousand likes....

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Andy, you've been a great friend and such a valued member of this clan. Even though your time as a roster member may be over, you will always be part of the Rebels family. I could never thank you enough for that, and I hope that you never change. You have admiral virtues, and you are honestly someone that I could look up for. Thank you, and we will all miss you :) I hope that we can still see each other just as often, if not more frequent in the future.

A thousand likes....
Thank you Ryan, means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci