• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright Guys I am back, I got caught up in school, and my concussion is pretty much better, and I am happy I am ahead of schedule, and you guys are the best <3
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID:Arched10/Swaglights
Donor:Arched10-Gold for the time being, Swaglights-No, unless someone bought it for me xD
Wins: I am 301 wins out of 1945 games played on Arched10, and 25 wins out of 60 games played on Swaglights
Got Skype/TS:Yes I do, I am active on TS for the most part, and I think everyone has me on skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)You have it
Got a mic:One that's built into the computer
Timezone:Central timezone(#Wisconsin)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with Bran more than once, Omega more than once, MrTurnip_12 more than once, UncrowdedFlyer5 more than once, Swagrocker more than once, Zoeticly more than once, and Duckluv123 more than once
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are the sword and fishing rod (People say that I am decent with them, and I am always improving too), I am good with FNS too, and Sometimes the bow.
PvP Weaknesses:Sometimes the bow, haxors, bad computer, teams of 4 or more in water battles.
Past Clans (If any)Rebels
You cool?:No, that's why I am applying since I am not cool at all
Best puppy picture:
MEOW

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Alright Guys I am back, I got caught up in school, and my concussion is pretty much better, and I am happy I am ahead of schedule, and you guys are the best <3
APPLICATION:
Donor:Arched10-Gold for the time being, Swaglights-No, unless someone bought it for me xD
Wins: I am 301 wins out of 1945 games played on Arched10, and 25 wins out of 60 games played on Swaglights
Got Skype/TS:Yes I do, I am active on TS for the most part, and I think everyone has me on skype
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with Bran more than once, Omega more than once, MrTurnip_12 more than once, UncrowdedFlyer5 more than once, Swagrocker more than once, Zoeticly more than once, and Duckluv123 more than once
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are the sword and fishing rod (People say that I am decent with them, and I am always improving too), I am good with FNS too, and Sometimes the bow.
PvP Weaknesses:Sometimes the bow, haxors, bad computer, teams of 4 or more in water battles.
Best puppy picture:
MEOW
Accepted! c: welcome back.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Best puppy picture:
MEOW
accepted

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Best puppy picture:
MEOW
Denied, sorry lack of SWEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members