• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
My apologies for repeating something I'm sure you're already aware of, but I would seriously recommend getting active on the TeamSpeak, and playing more with us. It seriously helps your chances :)
Well I will be. Im currently sick. But if I get accepted for trial then I will get on.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Well I will be. Im currently sick. But if I get accepted for trial then I will get on.
Get better soon :) While I understand your reasoning as to getting on TeamSpeak if you get trial, part of getting trial is being active with us on TeamSpeak. There's obviously no rush, but once you're feeling better, dropping by the TeamSpeak can help you get trial, and from there, fully accepted into the clan :)

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright Rebels, this is my last Rebels associated post. I would like to be removed from the "On Break" rank. I will NOT be coming back to mcsg anytime soon. It's been a good 5 months off being sweq with you guys. If I do come back soon I will re-apply the normal way and go through the process. The first day I got in to Rebels I was so nervous talking to you guys. We played super craft bros.
@Branbob83 thanks for being a smexy leader
@CraftyKratonite thanks for being so creepy with your fanfics.
@stealthjmax 1 of meg closest friends. Stay sexy girl.
@Arched10 Known you since The Kings. Never forget the times when we would play MCSG for hours on end. Stay Charlie-e
@polarisXD definatley one of Rebels best players. Keep on winning and screaming.
@piranga played with you through MCSG, MCSG Survival, and DR. Thanks for your adorable voice and the time we made you get pk'd XD.
@michael harmon I love you bby, nuff said.
@RyanHolland my ex-leader, you put me in my first real battle against Irony and have been in a lot since. Thanks for giving me a chance in this clan.
@EveryoneElse in Rebels, thanks for being an amazing clan.-Kidzies

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im bringing you some sad news today. This is one of the hardest descions I've ever made, Unfortunatally Im leaving the Rebels, these past 7 months have been really fun, but I'm just am not really enjoying myself latley. I've been thinking about this for almost a week now. And I think it's the time I leave. I'd just like to thank you guys for being such good friends. I'll come on ts Erredai. I hope we can all stay friends, bye. <3 I hope you guys don't hate me for this discission, because I want to remain friends with all of you guys, you're all amazing.

And by "Bye" I don't mean forever, seeing as Im still going to be on the ts as much as I can, because I love you all. <3
Goodbye Zado ;-;

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright Rebels, this is my last Rebels associated post. I would like to be removed from the "On Break" rank. I will NOT be coming back to mcsg anytime soon. It's been a good 5 months off being sweq with you guys. If I do come back soon I will re-apply the normal way and go through the process. The first day I got in to Rebels I was so nervous talking to you guys. We played super craft bros.
@Arched10 Known you since The Kings. Never forget the times when we would play MCSG for hours on end. Stay Charlie-e
@polarisXD definatley one of Rebels best players. Keep on winning and screaming.
@piranga played with you through MCSG, MCSG Survival, and DR. Thanks for your adorable voice and the time we made you get pk'd XD.
@RyanHolland my ex-leader, you put me in my first real battle against Irony and have been in a lot since. Thanks for giving me a chance in this clan.
Goodbye Battle Buddy......:'(
change the sig, it won't make sense anymore. ;)

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Kidziez your my bby and i always have loved playing games with you ever since the day i first met you and you betrayed me XD you have always been oneo of my closest friends in rebels and i love you babys, the fact that you are done with mcsg and leaving makes me sad, but i know i will still be able to talk to you i love ya kidziez i hope you come back to meh and everyone else in the rebels gl in DR gur don't get Pk'ed again ;p see ya later kidziez

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im bringing you some sad news today. This is one of the hardest descions I've ever made, Unfortunatally Im leaving the Rebels, these past 7 months have been really fun, but I'm just am not really enjoying myself latley. I've been thinking about this for almost a week now. And I think it's the time I leave. I'd just like to thank you guys for being such good friends. I'll come on ts Erredai. I hope we can all stay friends, bye. <3 I hope you guys don't hate me for this discission, because I want to remain friends with all of you guys, you're all amazing.

And by "Bye" I don't mean forever, seeing as Im still going to be on the ts as much as I can, because I love you all. <3
I'm gonna miss both of you a lot...You guys were great friends. You have both been added to VIP due to the amazing times you have given the Rebels, and your dedication for being in the clan for so long. Please come on the teamspeak, I need my son and my daily dose of chaseypoo. I'll miss you guys.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss both of you a lot...You guys were great friends. You have both been added to VIP due to the amazing times you have given the Rebels, and your dedication for being in the clan for so long. Please come on the teamspeak, I need my son and my daily dose of chaseypoo. I'll miss you guys.
I am not a dose, I'm an addiction. M8! sorry for the "m8" but I had to.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score

Why? ;(
EDIT: Kidz too????? Why everyone? This has been a sad week. Farewell @CraftyKratonite @TheKidz101 @Zado

Reaction score

wheres the dislike button?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

No pls (even though I haven't spoken to you very much)
Y i no has time for teemspeek? Mai laif is a h8r.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci