• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss both of you a lot...You guys were great friends. You have both been added to VIP due to the amazing times you have given the Rebels, and your dedication for being in the clan for so long. Please come on the teamspeak, I need my son and my daily dose of chaseypoo. I'll miss you guys.

kay kay daddy

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright Rebels, this is my last Rebels associated post. I would like to be removed from the "On Break" rank. I will NOT be coming back to mcsg anytime soon. It's been a good 5 months off being sweq with you guys. If I do come back soon I will re-apply the normal way and go through the process. The first day I got in to Rebels I was so nervous talking to you guys. We played super craft bros.
@Branbob83 thanks for being a smexy leader
@CraftyKratonite thanks for being so creepy with your fanfics.
@stealthjmax 1 of meg closest friends. Stay sexy girl.
@Arched10 Known you since The Kings. Never forget the times when we would play MCSG for hours on end. Stay Charlie-e
@polarisXD definatley one of Rebels best players. Keep on winning and screaming.
@piranga played with you through MCSG, MCSG Survival, and DR. Thanks for your adorable voice and the time we made you get pk'd XD.
@michael harmon I love you bby, nuff said.
@RyanHolland my ex-leader, you put me in my first real battle against Irony and have been in a lot since. Thanks for giving me a chance in this clan.
@EveryoneElse in Rebels, thanks for being an amazing clan.-Kidzies
Bye Chase:(. I'm still glad we can play DR!

1337bacca

Survivor
Reaction score
guise atm it iz rely hard jugling lief an u guise, sory for inactivity.
-patrick

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye Zado :/ I havnt really known you that long but playing mcsg with you was fun when i got to. Goodluck in whatever your going to do next and i hope to see you on the ts sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci