• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefroot

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been foruming that much and i cant be on too much cus of camp, so this is the best time to say 3 magical words...

Bananas
Apples
Watermelon
*Bows* Cue the applause

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been foruming that much and i cant be on too much cus of camp, so this is the best time to say 3 magical words...

Bananas
Apples
Watermelon
*Bows* Cue the appluase (probably spelt that wrong)
applause*** Just mixed up the "U" and the "A"

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I know, the applications are closed, and the roster is full, but someone told me that someone in the clan might leave (*cough* Uncrowdedflyer5 *cough*), so I might as well do the application right now.

Minecraft ID: CandyCranium
Donor: Nooope
Wins: 290 + 27 = 317
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) CandyCranium
Got a mic: Yus
Timezone: EST (Michigan) (Note: I'm in South Korea until August 5 which is 13 hours faster than EST)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yus. I have teamed with the following people: Branboob (a long time ago, BTW, happy barfday which was like 3 days ago), Uncrowdedflyer5, omega_moon, ryanroks594, and talked with MrTurnip a lot ingame.
PvP Strengths: Block-hitting, finding chests, 180 bow shot, going into MLG pro mode, water fighting, and I'm ok with the fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting all of the corn chests (I'm not THAT bad, but I'm not good :p)
Past Clans (If any) Didn't really like to team, so never joined a clan before.
You cool?: -.- Isn't that question obvious?
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 11288
They said that you cannot apply until there actually is an opened spot. You are going to be ignored or denied.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes I know, the applications are closed, and the roster is full, but someone told me that someone in the clan might leave (*cough* Uncrowdedflyer5 *cough*), so I might as well do the application right now.

Minecraft ID: CandyCranium
Donor: Nooope
Wins: 290 + 27 = 317
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) CandyCranium
Got a mic: Yus
Timezone: EST (Michigan) (Note: I'm in South Korea until August 5 which is 13 hours faster than EST)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yus. I have teamed with the following people: Branboob (a long time ago, BTW, happy barfday which was like 3 days ago), Uncrowdedflyer5, omega_moon, ryanroks594, and talked with MrTurnip a lot ingame.
PvP Strengths: Block-hitting, finding chests, 180 bow shot, going into MLG pro mode, water fighting, and I'm ok with the fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting all of the corn chests (I'm not THAT bad, but I'm not good :p)
Past Clans (If any) Didn't really like to team, so never joined a clan before.
You cool?: -.- Isn't that question obvious?
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 11288
SniperSnakez is right (yes I read everything). You will not be replied to until you see 23/24 on the roster. DENIED Until Further Notice. (even though I'm not occifer) EDIT: Although you said you are doing your app now, it causes a lot of space to be filled up on the page so please remove it until a spot opens up.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
We have already stated that we will be ignoring and denying apps until a spot opens up.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
SniperSnakez is right (yes I read everything). You will not be replied to until you see 23/24 on the roster. DENIED Until Further Notice. (even though I'm not occifer) EDIT: Although you said you are doing your app now it causes a lot of space to be filled up on the page so please remove it until a spot opens up.
We have already stated that we will be ignoring and denying apps until a spot opens up.
Fine oh fine. I deleted it. This probably decreases my chance of getting in when not full, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci