• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Really? I know you applied for Sovereign today. This proves you are not loyal to a clan. This decreases your chances of getting in the Rebels. Heck, maybe you won't even get into this clan at all :/.

smashmaster It does not say on your thread that it is shut down.
I know I applied for Sovereign, but I've been waiting to get into Rebels for a very long time now, and I just joined for the moment since I know it would take a REALLY long time before someone would leave the clan. But I will still be on the ts and such. I'll leave Sovereign if it will decrease my chances of getting in.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I applied for Sovereign, but I've been waiting to get into Rebels for a very long time now, and I just joined for the moment since I know it would take a REALLY long time before someone would leave the clan. But I will still be on the ts and such. I'll leave Sovereign if it will decrease my chances of getting in.
I know people who waited months on end to get accepted *cough*. Arched10 *cough* Clan hopping isn't that appealing to us.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I know people who waited months on end to get accepted *cough*. Arched10 *cough* Clan hopping isn't that appealing to us.
Yep. I've been waiting quite a long time too! Months :p
I've left the clan, and will remain clanless until a spot opens up here.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
I know you applied for Forgotten less than a week ago and got denied.

My point is that if you want to be in a clan that badly, then you have to prove it by being loyal and patient. Applying for other clans in the meantime is just showing you'll be in any clan that is willing to accept you. So please, don't say you want to be in Rebels, and have been waiting months, but really you have been applying for any clan that will accept you.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
I second that, and I am not even in the clan :p. I am trying to be active on teamspeak and I will wait months for a spot to open up. I really want to be in the clan too <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though I really want to be in the clan as of now I think you deserve it :D. You seem really nice and have been waiting for longer so good luck to you!
Thank you!
I've been waiting for around two months, and only began going on the teamspeak recently because I was really shy :3
But this clan is awesome, and I WILL apply the moment someone leaves (not pressuring anyone) xD

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Wow.. Next time a spot opens, there are going to be 30 people applying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci