• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Please, as much as possible try your best not to cause trouble in the In-game chat, as you are representing the Rebels. There will be punishments for these kinds of doings and in some cases, being removed from the clan.
Thing is that idk when i even did this cuz i dont no what the evidence is but sorry for doing it. even though i really dont no what i did

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Sixwhore is a cheerleader and member... Huhhhh. One does not simply be 2 life forms at once.
On a side note, i dont know why i dont have cheerleader, i thought i did lol, well cheerleader please?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
700th post!

I'd like to thank the internet makers, and all the Rebels for this amazing achievement!

except for mike

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Sixwhore is a cheerleader and member... Huhhhh. One does not simply be 2 life forms at once.
On a side note, i dont know why i dont have cheerleader, i thought i did lol, well cheerleader please?
Sorry for the double post, but I felt this was quite offending to Sixorr, who is one of our members. Please do not be offensive to OUR members on OUR thread. Also, we'd appreciate if you would stop spamming the thread with unnecessary posts.

Good day, sir.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I felt this was quite offending to Sixorr, who is one of our members. Please do not be offensive to OUR members on OUR thread. Also, we'd appreciate if you would stop spamming the thread with unnecessary posts.

Good day, sir.
Right after posting an unnecessary post derp..

And it's an inside, we'll not really an inside joke. It's a joke that we're all fine with, if you were in TS more, you'd have known :p

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score

Good day, sir.
It was not unnecessary, i asked for cheerleader.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score

Good day, sir.
I appreciate the fact that you wrote this, but as Crafty said it's just a joke :p Thank you though

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SniperSnakez/maxiscool24
Donor: No, but I can get it if needed :)
Wins: Both accounts 760
Got Skype/TS: Both! I am also active on the TS a lot.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): maxiscool24
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with them a lot back in the day ;).
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, OP block-hitting IF NEEDED (Bran you know :))
PvP Weaknesses: Bow at times and If I am trapped
Past Clans (If any): Brotherhood, Orginazation.
You cool?: Sure
Best puppy picture:
running-cute-puppies.pg-small.jpg

Ps - I know the roster is full, but maybe if there could be an exception? or maybe could I be on the waiting list? :)

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with them a lot back in the day ;).
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 11280
Ps - I know the roster is full, but maybe if there could be an exception? or maybe could I be on the waiting list? :)
In case you have not heard, applications are closed. What that means is that basically all applications will be ignored at this moment. Even if you meet all of the requirements, currently your app will be ignored, or immediately declined.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 11280
Applications are closed, but that just gives you more time to hang out with us.

Get on the TS more often, It will greatly increase your chances the next time you apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci