• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
Since u hav new roostr u ned new banr rite? :--))) 1 steph ahed of u!! :--))
http://gyazo.com/240c522f5c9fc342d8e6e88324479dc0
pls sup0rt 2 leth tehm use banr

(4 teh pepz woh 'r bad at readn teh banr)
--- Brynemannen aka teenage boi
--- Kallbergz aka duck
--- Sylanaa aka hot grill
--- XgtZz aka white hair guy and possibly cancer & a wanna-be ninja (das wat iz suposd 2 say) :.--))
---Timmmmmmmmmmmmah aka guy with 2 many M's and A's also a wanna-be assasins creed gui
-- Top right -- best pvp klan (next 2 emporers ofc :--------))))-)
---Top left -- Rebels eu (aka nob cln)

thk u 4 reding naow suport or die :--))

OctagonEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you guys for a nice, none flaming clan war. Normally those are quite hard to get :3

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ErsinTehNub

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Romania

What is your skype name? : ersiiin.xd

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : Now I have 202 but I have 351 on my alternate 202 + 351 = 553

How many games have you played? : 696 , 2600 but on my alternate [2funforu] I played 4 fun like I did Naked Challenge in dm and that's why I have a really bad ratio on my alt ;D

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm good with rod and I can catch some very good combos . I like very much to fight on ice , because when you hit someone with the rod on ice you can catch 1 very goood combo like 3-4 hits . It's very op . I like water fights but without bow I like water fights with rod and sword ;) I love to fight teamers , because in a match I know how to have advantage like low ground advantage or high ground advantage . I have route on every map . I'm very fast at clicking , I click like 14 or 15 clicks per second and I can show some good skills in PvP and good team-work :D

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I'm really bad with bow... I can't hit teamers with bow but I am good with long shots . Sometimes I got killed by randys because I have lag but that's is very rare. I got 100 fps but I can't record .. b'cuz I record with 21 fps but I got 100 + fps I don't know why but ok :))

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University , Holiday Resort , Dracarys [ I lost once or twice on it :) ] SG Adrenaline , Par 71 , Zone 85 and Turbulence .

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it's a very good clan with very good members and I want to be in the best in clan in Europa because I think I'm good and I want to make new friends .. I'm a chill and nice lad who don't swear much and want to be friend with everyone . I like this clan so much and I want to be in it. Maybe I can get trial .
recommended, a really cool guy

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : Now I have 202 but I have 351 on my alternate 202 + 351 = 553

How many games have you played? : 696 , 2600 but on my alternate [2funforu] I played 4 fun like I did Naked Challenge in dm and that's why I have a really bad ratio on my alt ;D

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm good with rod and I can catch some very good combos . I like very much to fight on ice , because when you hit someone with the rod on ice you can catch 1 very goood combo like 3-4 hits . It's very op . I like water fights but without bow I like water fights with rod and sword ;) I love to fight teamers , because in a match I know how to have advantage like low ground advantage or high ground advantage . I have route on every map . I'm very fast at clicking , I click like 14 or 15 clicks per second and I can show some good skills in PvP and good team-work :D

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I'm really bad with bow... I can't hit teamers with bow but I am good with long shots . Sometimes I get killed by randys because I have lag but that's is very rare. I got 100 fps but I can't record .. b'cuz I record with 21 fps but I get 100 + fps when I play I don't know why but ok :))

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University , Holiday Resort , Dracarys [ I lost once or twice on it :) ] SG Adrenaline , Par 71 , Zone 85 and Turbulence .

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it's a very good clan with very good members and I want to be in the best in clan in Europa because I think I'm good and I want to make new friends .. I'm a chill and nice lad who don't swear much and want to be friend with everyone . I like this clan so much and I want to be in it. Maybe I can get trial .
denied sry

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I'm really bad with bow... I can't hit teamers with bow but I am good with long shots . Sometimes I get killed by randys because I have lag but that's is very rare. I got 100 fps but I can't record .. b'cuz I record with 21 fps but I get 100 + fps when I play I don't know why but ok :))

You are just a clan hopper.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
denied sry
For the first : You aren't in this clan ;)
You accuse everyone who beat you of hack , MacroJoaca [from EddyJoaca] and RazvyRange :)) Omg .. it's just a game so , chill !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci