• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladSGS

Tribute
Reaction score
Eu sa fac rost de o viata ma retardatule ? Te crezi tu mare jucator dar nu ai o treaba sincer..Numele meu e mai tare ca al tau de 100 de ori,vlad,tot prostu are numele asta
Marş in pulamea de copil cu nume de ţigan.Ai 10 si suferi in mortii mă-tii de securist fugar ciochist nefamilist.Daca mai scrii ceva, sugi pula.Sorry Rebels for spamming but this kid is annoying ffs.

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ZeLiiKaHD

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? I don't need to mention :D

How many wins do you have? 937

How many games have you played? 2818

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'd say rod combos, sword usage and timing/movement are all strenghts of mine. I am decent with the fns offensive and defensive and I am also pretty good on uneven ground. I do not really like fighting on flat ground as it limits the possibilities for lower/upperground advantages.

Weaknesses? I'd say bow is a weakness of mine now, it comes with the rustiness and stuff I assume, but it's still worth mentioning. Also stuff like thinking I can beat anyone is a bad habit of mine, I am used to fighting with equal stuff on swish, so if I am undergeared I sometimes don't even think about it.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside university, Holiday Resort and TSG2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have a lot of friends in rebels and it seems like you guys are willing to try and really go for it again. Something I want to be a part of :D

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ZeLiiKaHD

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? I don't need to mention :D

How many wins do you have? 937

How many games have you played? 2818

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'd say rod combos, sword usage and timing/movement are all strenghts of mine. I am decent with the fns offensive and defensive and I am also pretty good on uneven ground. I do not really like fighting on flat ground as it limits the possibilities for lower/upperground advantages.

Weaknesses? I'd say bow is a weakness of mine now, it comes with the rustiness and stuff I assume, but it's still worth mentioning. Also stuff like thinking I can beat anyone is a bad habit of mine, I am used to fighting with equal stuff on swish, so if I am undergeared I sometimes don't even think about it.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside university, Holiday Resort and TSG2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have a lot of friends in rebels and it seems like you guys are willing to try and really go for it again. Something I want to be a part of :D
WB mai fraynd

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Minecrafthunter

How old are you?: I'm 14, About to be 15 in one month.

Where are you from? I'm Swedish.

What is your skype name? Kalsongmannen70

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About ~ 1500.

How many games have you played? About ~ 5610.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strengths in Pvp are the bow and sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'd say my weakness are FnS and water fights.

What are your favourite maps? I really enjoy playing on SG4 and solar frost. :)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I've always wanted to be in rebels and It seems like a really good clan to be in. c:
What is your Minecraft IGN?: HengesFan

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? hengeslps

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 970

How many games have you played? 2200

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? It's just PvPing

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I think my pvp weakness is that i'm getting nervous pretty fast.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, and SG 4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I want to have a little restart on MCSG, i was inactive and now i want to be in the community of good players again :)

#ZetzihArmy :3
Accepted - Rank: Member

LukeRevolution

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: andr3i0k / nathanjosiah8

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? : romania

What is your skype name? : alberto.luca5

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : 300 on andr3i0k 200 on nathanjosiah8 but i reseted on this acc.

How many games have you played? : 3000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? : the sword and fns battles.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" : water battles

What are your favourite maps? : Icarus, moonbase 9 and valleyside university

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it's the best clan and i love zethiz and lifeyz .
Hope i'll get accepted , Bye .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci