• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swapsterr

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Minecrafthunter

How old are you?: I'm 14, About to be 15 in one month.

Where are you from? I'm Swedish.

What is your skype name? Kalsongmannen70

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About ~ 1500.

How many games have you played? About ~ 5610.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strengths in Pvp are the bow and sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'd say my weakness are FnS and water fights.

What are your favourite maps? I really enjoy playing on SG4 and solar frost. :)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I've always wanted to be in rebels and It seems like a really good clan to be in. c:

Henges

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: HengesFan

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? hengeslps

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 970

How many games have you played? 2200

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? It's just PvPing

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I think my pvp weakness is that i'm getting nervous pretty fast.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, and SG 4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I want to have a little restart on MCSG, i was inactive and now i want to be in the community of good players again :)

#ZetzihArmy :3

ZeNd3r12345

Tribute
Reaction score
Ugh. I don't know how many times I have to tell you in order for you to understand something. It really is hopeless trying to talk to you and have always been. I didn't want it to go in a way were I have to get mods involved but w/e I might aswell do so.. I am sry.
Ok, put the lose.

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Ok, put the lose.
Hey dude. Do you know any rules at all? Can you read and understand what others says? I really don't know what's going on in your head and what you're thinking but someone had to tell you this, everything is certainly not right in there. Can you please refrain from posting here again?

ZeNd3r12345

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey dude. Do you know any rules at all? Can you read and understand what others says? I really don't know what's going on in your head and what you're thinking but someone had to tell you this, everything is certainly not right in there. Can you please refrain from posting here again?
Ok. put the lose.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think he can speak English xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci