• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: demetzeu

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Romania

What is your skype name? pop.sebi25

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 500

How many games have you played? like 2900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Combos , fns , combos with bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Running ..

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence , Teveran survival games 2 , Icarus

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause it's the best clan and I think I can fell in

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: demetzeu

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Romania

What is your skype name? pop.sebi25

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 500

How many games have you played? like 2900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Combos , fns , combos with bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Running ..

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence , Teveran survival games 2 , Icarus

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause it's the best clan and I think I can fell in
really? I also saw you apply for trivium, honestly not a smart thing to do.

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
really? I also saw you apply for trivium, honestly not a smart thing to do.
I applied in Trivium , yes . But if I could get accepted in Rebels , I would never leave Rebels . I think , It's your choice to give me a response ? I really want to get one .. Can U please get me a response ?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I applied in Trivium , yes . But if I could get accepted in Rebels , I would never leave Rebels . I think , It's your choice to give me a response ? I really want to get one .. Can U please get me a response ?
No, he's in none of the clans

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
your choice, if you really want to get into rebels I wouldnt apply for trivium at the same time as in my eyes that doesnt make you look that you really want to get into a clan

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest if you say that you really want to join Rebels then you should have applied for Rebels only. I applied for Rebels and wait out, they replied after about a week or so. But honestly it doesnt look likethe wait was worth it for you.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest if you say that you really want to join Rebels then you should have applied for Rebels only. I applied for Rebels and wait out, they replied after about a week or so. But honestly it doesnt look likethe wait was worth it for you.
He applied for Imagination aswell c:

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
i think i dont be accepted but i try.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: kludd400

How old are you?:11.5

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? starludvig

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 85

How many games have you played? 1719

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strenghts is strafing and sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow spam.

What are your favourite maps? SG4,Solarfrost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I Would like to be in a nice clan and be pro on SG i i will play with new friends.
Sorry but you've been Denied. Reason: Insufficient amount of wins.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: cheezedoodles

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? cheezedoodles.sander

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 599

How many games have you played? Around 2100

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I haven't really played MC that much lately, meaning I'm kinda rusty. When I am warmed up I can do decent with most wepons. I would also say I'm a good teammate. I can listen to what the leaders says easily, and get good teamwork with different players easily.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword, bow aim. When I first go on the computer, I won't really do good with anything. When warmed up I can be a little derpy, and derp around in clan wars a little.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Great map for casual play and clan wars.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I want a new experience. I've always looked at Rebels as one of the best clans, and I wanna be a part of it. I want to make new friends, aswell as playing more with old friends. (joni c:)
You've been accepted for trial!
What is your Minecraft IGN?: CheckMyStatz

How old are you?: 15, (16 in december)

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? CriticalGamez

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) (Rested stats) 80

How many games have you played? 630

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? RodSpamm Flint And Steel, And Water Fights

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My Weaknesses is Ice Fights, BowSpammers And PingPlayer's ;)

What are your favourite maps? Vallyside unviorcity, SG4, Moonbase9, cheernobyl, Deamods Breeze.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I What to join A Serios clan that People is Loyal to eash outher,, i know that my stats may dont fit too this clan but i hope you can Trail Me in a 1v1, GL /CheckMyStatz
Sorry but you've been denied. Reason: Insufficient amount of wins and not that great ratio for a stats reset

All the other applications will get a respond when TimmaaaaH is back. If you don't want to join anymore but we haven't responded on your application, please tell us so either through skype or write it here on this thread. Thank you.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry but you've been Denied. Reason: Insufficient amount of wins.

You've been accepted for trial!

Sorry but you've been denied. Reason: Insufficient amount of wins and not that great ratio for a stats reset

All the other applications will get a respond when TimmaaaaH is back. If you don't want to join anymore but we haven't responded on your application, please tell us so either through skype or write it here on this thread. Thank you.
Cheezedoodles for Ownah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci