• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Port of MCG

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Totally agree with you Creepah. Good post nevertheless. ^_^

N

Nikola

There is more but I don't want hate, fair enough? Lol
This is all supposed to be fun, I don't get it why do you complain about it? You are not involved in the ship thingy so I don't get it why do you hate it so much. It's just a thing that's going to be popular for a couple of weeks and then everything is going to be fine. Don't take it seriously dude..

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
This is all supposed to be fun, I don't get it why do you complain about it? You are not involved in the ship thingy so I don't get it why do you hate it so much. It's just a thing that's going to be popular for a couple of weeks and then everything is going to be fine. Don't take it seriously dude..
Alright.

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
I have indeed noticed the 'shipping' or 'OTP' around the forums. I see where you are coming from, it is all fun and games until it goes too far. Now for instance, let's use croe97 and Vanessa for example. There was a ship; Vanicroe. It lingers around and quite frankly, is starting to get on my nerves. It is all fun and games, I understand that. But when it gets to the point that people are willing to create an account; _Vanicroe_, it gets a bit 'over-the-top'. In my eyes we are all just harassing them about it, we are almost forcing them into a relationship. I'm sure they are just good friends and it would be a shame if something like this would get in between their friendship.

All in all, I think people need to understand when they have overstepped their mark and take into consideration- the people involved with the ships feelings. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait, Vanicroe isn't a cruise ship?
Oops...

BUT HEY
#BAYLOR4EVER
xD

AGFire2013 and I were shipped for a while. That was awkward. I think someone recently made a reference to it on one of my statuses.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, Vanicroe isn't a cruise ship?
Oops...

BUT HEY
#BAYLOR4EVER
xD

AGFire2013 and I were shipped for a while. That was awkward. I think someone recently made a reference to it on one of my statuses.
t h a t n e v e r h a p p e n e d

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci