• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Port of MCG

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I can definitely see where it might be annoying to some people that see it a lot. For the most part, the whole Vanicroe thing and other ships don't annoy me. Croe is my absolute best friend and we talk all the time so I can see where people might get that idea. :)

I've got to admit, I'm pretty guilty when it comes to shipping people together. Sometimes you just see those people that get along perfectly and you can't help it!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I can definitely see where it might be annoying to some people that see it a lot. For the most part, the whole Vanicroe thing and other ships don't annoy me. Croe is my absolute best friend and we talk all the time so I can see where people might get that idea. :)

I've got to admit, I'm pretty guilty when it comes to shipping people together. Sometimes you just see those people that get along perfectly and you can't help it!
^
Shipping depends on the people who you ship. Some may find it annoying, others may feel annoyed, embarrassed, and often uncomfortable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci