• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The OCE Staff Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Sup bois

Couldn't agree more that we need more OCE staff. I've been a bit scarce lately due to being hired at my first full time job. I'm loving it but it's given me a bit less time to jump on. I know that's not what you want to hear and it doesn't help but that's just what's been happening with me.

Not really sure what happened with the AU Discord but I tried to make myself obvious there if anyone needed to DM me about something. I sometimes feel there's a lack of screenshotting in the AU community. Maybe I am wrong but it seems that I got a lot of reports about players being rude or spamming etc etc, but never any screenshots that would allow me to take action instead of having to gather my own evidence after the fact.

Regadless, I do agree that OCE gets quite toxic and its needs more staff. I personally think hiring for other regions (mainly NA) needs to slow down and hiring for OCE needs to speed up. All I can suggest for now is screenshotting, recording and not feeding the toxicity. If you have a report to make, just send me or another mod a message and we'll help you out. I'm not always online but I have my phone and I will get your message straight away even if im offline.

Remy#8712

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
I’m genuinely lost with your responses. Originally your first comment on the thread was “-.-“ for what reason? Do you know how bad a response such as that reflects on you and the staff team at MCGamer? - especially regarding such a pressing issue.

so what was the point in commenting “-.-“ If you are genuinely trying to get your message count up, do it by being helpful - responding with opinions, responding to report abuses, or participating in community threads.

Your second response didn’t make much sense either. You just repeated what what Lebron12 said? Whats the point in that?

I really don’t know how someone such as yourself with minimal forum experience can get staff, but then again it’s MCGamer, nothing surprises me anymore.

I formally apologize for what I said earlier, yes I came out with a very disrespectful comment by providing, "-.-" originally, and you're right. That was inappropriate and not at all present in the already continuous discussion.

NyanCreeper

Pop-tart/Maker of the Chad Onesie/20k Discord MSGs
Reaction score
lol! lmao! rofl! lmfao! xd! haha! roflcopter! lolcats! absolute classic! comedic genius! incredible! sensational timing! how witty! have you tried stand up?
I prefer sitting down

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
This entire thread.
this thread's adressing a very serious topic regarding the OCE MCGamer servers just because u think the land down under should be neglected doesnt mean it should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6block

Gold
Reaction score
This entire thread.
I'm sorry? I won't tolerate this utter disrespect of my motherland. How dare you, all throughout MCGamer's history, the OCE region has been looked down upon by other regions as some sort of third world continent. Well no more! Let me just try to penetrate your sensationally large head and give you a piece of my mind. I actually can't stand your profound arrogance, are you even aware of the magnitude of the situation at hand? Your perceived moral high ground in this conversation is an absolute fallacy. Take your ignorant attitude off this thread and keep your disrespectful, malinformed opinions firmly within your own thick skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci