• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The OCE Staff Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe next time instead of doing this to boost your message count, you could actually share your opinion on the topic...
Currently one issue we have that right now is that the amount of players that are staff - moderators are mainly located in the NA region or EU. There is a lack of moderators in the AU region. The problem with sending an NA or EU is the ping difference. We don't wanna collect a false-read on evidence that could be because of ping. We want to ensure that the proof we're acquiring is solid. I see your issue right now, if you'd like to apply you can! :)

Last edited:

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Personally, we've actually discussed about this issue. And the problem alone is that the active player base on Australia we realize there is a problem with that. For moderators that live in the Us or in the EU it's quite problematic that to determine hacker-reports it could be questioned due to ping and other matters.
English pls bruh

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Currently one issue we have that right now is that the amount of players that are staff - moderators are mainly located in the NA region or EU. There is a lack of moderators in the AU region. The problem with sending an NA or EU is the ping difference. We don't wanna collect a false-read on evidence that could be because of ping. We want to ensure that the proof we're acquiring is solid. I see your issue right now, if you'd like to apply you can! :)
This is more less toms post summarized but u added that there’s a ping difference

Philoseason

Tribute
Reaction score
Yup, just wanted to explain it more in depth. Apologize if it’s seemed that way.
I’m genuinely lost with your responses. Originally your first comment on the thread was “-.-“ for what reason? Do you know how bad a response such as that reflects on you and the staff team at MCGamer? - especially regarding such a pressing issue.

so what was the point in commenting “-.-“ If you are genuinely trying to get your message count up, do it by being helpful - responding with opinions, responding to report abuses, or participating in community threads.

Your second response didn’t make much sense either. You just repeated what what Lebron12 said? Whats the point in that?

I really don’t know how someone such as yourself with minimal forum experience can get staff, but then again it’s MCGamer, nothing surprises me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci