• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The new (old) age MCSG

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Very passionate... so passionate in fact that you've played 23 GAMES OF MCSG SINCE BETA?? I think deleting the points people are making on this thread and never playing the game are not good starts to communicating.
I'm a Team Lead, and most of my work limits the amount of time I can actually spend playing the game, but that's beside the point here. Sure, I've played 23 games, but most of my time spent on the server is hanging out in the hubs and talking to people.

And the only messages that were edited were the ones that contained sensitive information singling out specific staff members, simply because this isn't the right place to handle those things.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey can we like uh...not attack the people who actually have the power to enact the change that we’re here asking for? It only makes the community look toxic and immature. Like it or not, they just aren’t going to want to listen and work with people who are constantly attacking them over some dumb stuff

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey can we like uh...not attack the people who actually have the power to enact the change that we’re here asking for? It only makes the community look toxic and immature. Like it or not, they just aren’t going to want to listen and work with people who are constantly attacking them over some dumb stuff
there is no hope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci