• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Monopolization of Minecraft Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Really it wouldn't be mcsg going down that would make me sad...i mean I would be sad but the only thing I would worry about is playing with my friends anymore. Or ever finding another community that I could make more friends in. :'(

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't believe MCGamer is on it's way out at all. I also don't believe that people will ever get tired of playing MCSG. The only time MCSG gets old is when you are not so good at the game and can't get a win. (Like me) But I still always come back, still play it for hours at a time and still have a good time. There are lots of people that have been coming back since V1 and that's why we have such a great community. MCGamer has Veterans, newcomers and the people that are in between (so 1-2 years). That's why the community has welded so well together. I think MCGamer has a better community then these servers. It has had it's ups and downs, but I think the wonderful staff team had improved the community. Good servers lead back to the communities.
i hope you realize most veterans have left lol

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow ur a smart guy. They also some times have more online.
Still here
most not all smh

they only have more online because mcsg has lost some of it's playerbase. it used to be a consistent 3k a day, and badlion as around 1k. it has become easy 2k2k

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Please refrain from Necro Posting on threads, if the thread has been inactive for a month please don't comment pointless things on it.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci