• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalCactus

Tribute
Reaction score
IGNIGN(Ingame Name): Hollywood04

Wins(150+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 100

Skype/Teamspeak?(Required): Skype and TS: Skype- dr-noli

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Very dedicated. I will tell as many people as I can about this clan, and what is great about it.

How much do you like MCSG?: I have been playing for about 2 years, keeping a donor rank for about 1.5 of those years. I love MCSG.

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, , smallr?: I have not teamed with any of them no, however I have seen BurningFire213 play, and I will admit he is very good.

How often do you get on?: Every day, for even as much as 6 hours a day.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: I'm great with Flint and steel, sword and water PVP. Weaknesses...I'm better with bow and close range, I get about 2 or 3 shots in before I charge in with my primary weapon.

Favorite maps?: Breeze, SG4, SG2, Destiny Shiver, ValleySide University.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGNIGN(Ingame Name): Hollywood04

Wins(150+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 100

Skype/Teamspeak?(Required): Skype and TS: Skype- dr-noli

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Very dedicated. I will tell as many people as I can about this clan, and what is great about it.

How much do you like MCSG?: I have been playing for about 2 years, keeping a donor rank for about 1.5 of those years. I love MCSG.

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, , smallr?: I have not teamed with any of them no, however I have seen BurningFire213 play, and I will admit he is very good.

How often do you get on?: Every day, for even as much as 6 hours a day.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: I'm great with Flint and steel, sword and water PVP. Weaknesses...I'm better with bow and close range, I get about 2 or 3 shots in before I charge in with my primary weapon.

Favorite maps?: Breeze, SG4, SG2, Destiny Shiver, ValleySide University.
DECLINED
You do not reach the win requirement, and we have a full roster at the moment.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok. Once the roster is open, can you please message me, and I can update you with my current win/loss ratio?
We do not look for a win/loss ratio, we look for a minimum win count of 150. We do not accept anyone below it unless we know them and that they are good at PVP and cool people :)
Regularly check the roster, because people constantly leave and join the clan, so when a spot comes available feel free to re-apply, once you meet the requirements.

LethalCactus

Tribute
Reaction score
We do not look for a win/loss ratio, we look for a minimum win count of 150. We do not accept anyone below it unless we know them and that they are good at PVP and cool people :)
Regularly check the roster, because people constantly leave and join the clan, so when a spot comes available feel free to re-apply, once you meet the requirements.
Ok cool, where do I check the roster?

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
May i be a graphic designer too? check my youtube banner and thumbnails youtube.com/toethegamer

I could maybe make hurricane sigs?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
May i be a graphic designer too? check my youtube banner and thumbnails youtube.com/toethegamer

I could maybe make hurricane sigs?
We'll need examples of your work to do that ;)
I'd suggest making those Hurricanes signatures xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci