• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
So your just not gonna realize that one of the top ranked players on the server is hacking to his advantage xD People have been questioning his use of BSM for a long time. But my intensions were not to start a conflict Its just a really really good find.
Although Hiqhlights may have stopped playing Hive, Roxbot (which he is a moderator on) allows BSM.
Also, he clearly has the option of Better Sprint in his settings, which means it may be turned off.
If you want sufficient evidence, find actual in-game evidence that he has BSM turned on, not just the settings option.
Finally, this really isn't something to post in a clan thread, or anywhere besides a report abuse. There could be a lot of flaming because of it. Therefore, I suggest you drop this discussion permanently from your thread.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can we just stop this talk about hiqhlights. This Is not the place to be discussing things like hacks and other players.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can we just stop this talk about hiqhlights. This Is not the place to be discussing things like hacks and other players.
Yeah we can stop talking about this, I just got him banned for 7 days. And the post on this thread about it is deleted. Don't talk about this anymore it is over with .

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can deactivate BSM with it still being in the options -.-
Im not an idiot. If you think hes not the kind of person to break the rules, he has been banned before this already. NOW LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going on vacation from today until next Wednesday, so I won't make it to the first round of clan wars. Ill be back on Wednesday the 10th, do beat the forgotten for me guys! :D Ill be slightly inactive, ill be active on Skype, but not in-game and I might get on the forums now as then. Good luck guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci