• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I posted a thing about Hiqhlights on report abuse and Im pretty sure I got him perma banned.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I may be able to make the battle if you need an extra player. But also lets not make this like the last clan wars when we have staff changing the roster every second.
You can deactivate BSM with it still being in the options -.-

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I doubt that he uses it. Hes a leader of a clan and even went for mod on mcsg. I highly doubt that he uses it but idk im just sticking up for him.he doesnt seem like the type to break rules.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
I doubt that he uses it. Hes a leader of a clan and even went for mod on mcsg. I highly doubt that he uses it but idk im just sticking up for him.he doesnt seem like the type to break rules.
If you actually watch the whole video you see him talking about him only using it on the hive, so I would also stick up for hiqhlights.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
If you actually watch the whole video you see him talking about him only using it on the hive, so I would also stick up for hiqhlights.
Still, the staff will ban someone with even the slightest and most vague evidence. Take Canziano for example.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah think about it hes a mod on roxbot and hes a very mature guy as he states alot in his clan so i doubt he uses it. He seems like a good guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci