• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
PROOF OF Hiqhlights USING BSM!!!
Pause the video the video at 1:25 you will see the the Better sprinting button in his control options. This Video was Posted June 17 2013 on Hiqlights' channel.
:eek:
EDIT: Also, smallr, you know how you wantedme to get 200 wins? I basically have them because I have 41 wins on hive :p

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Pause the video the video at 1:25 you will see the the Better sprinting button in his control options. This Video was Posted June 17 2013 on Hiqlights' channel.
Im pretty sure he plays on the hive too which is where he uses it, but he probably doesn't use it on MCSG

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he plays on the hive too which is where he uses it, but he probably doesn't use it on MCSG
He was using it on that game because first of all he was banned before this for BSM. This is a very recent video that shows He DOES have BSM. In this video he says how his subs want him to stop playing the hive so he did. So that proves that he DOES indeed have BSM. Anyway what if he does use it on mcsg to. He could just have the hive as an excuse for his BSM.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
I would suggest not putting that kind of stuff on this thread as it could cause conflict.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would suggest not putting that kind of stuff on this thread as it could cause conflict.
So your just not gonna realize that one of the top ranked players on the server is hacking to his advantage xD People have been questioning his use of BSM for a long time. But my intensions were not to start a conflict Its just a really really good find.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So your just not gonna realize that one of the top ranked players on the server is hacking to his advantage xD People have been questioning his use of BSM for a long time
Well yeah, but it's not the appropriate place to put it.

masonmojo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): masonmojo

Wins(150+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 265

Skype/Teamspeak?(Required):Yes both

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yep

How much do you like MCSG?: I love it

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, , smallr?: Yes both

How often do you get on?: Everyday

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:i dont like water fights and i am good with a bow and flint a steel

Favorite maps?:sg4 solor frost and rugged lands

smallr

Career
Reaction score
I
So your just not gonna realize that one of the top ranked players on the server is hacking to his advantage xD People have been questioning his use of BSM for a long time
I realized it and I did watch it, and I saw te better sprinting option, but the hive does allow it, and could be one of the problems, but if you are tryin to prove someone is using unfair mods that should not be used during the game, i am pretty sure it is not supposed to be posted on a clans thread.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): masonmojo

Wins(150+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 265

Skype/Teamspeak?(Required):Yes both

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yep

How much do you like MCSG?: I love it

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, , smallr?: Yes both

How often do you get on?: Everyday

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:i dont like water fights and i am good with a bow and flint a steel

Favorite maps?:sg4 solor frost and rugged lands
ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW. Contact me on Skype

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
I realized it and I did watch it, and I saw te better sprinting option, but the hive does allow it, and could be one of the problems, but if you are tryin to prove someone is using unfair mods that should not be used during the game, i am pretty sure it is not supposed to be posted on a clans thread.
I completely understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci