• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
That is defiantly not how he got big lmao. Yes he may have gotten a few subscribers from adding tags to his videos. But that is not where a large majority of his fan base came from.

He advertised his videos here on the MCSG forums media section. At the time he was top 5 on the leaderboard he was really well known in game, people would ask if he had a YouTube and he would reply with the link. Then they would subscribe and check him out. Then once he made his tips and tricks video his channel blew up. Everyone told their friends to watch it and because of word of mouth he got to tons of videos views and subscribers. I would be playing with Garry and people would always tell him in chat. "Before I start playing MCSG I watch one of your videos, they help me play better!! Tyty <3"

He got to his fame, because of his hard work, frequent uploads, quality content, great pvp and the willing to help others.

It's sad that you have so much envy for Huahwi, if only you were half the person Huahwi is.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Derrick, you're hilarious.

Edit: Do you know the ToS of Youtube? Because if he would've been caught, all that "hardwork, frequent uploads, quality content" wouldn't be a thing, so before you go calling me out for not "defending" Huahwi (who, by the looks of it, appears to be your god). Look up the rules of Youtube <3

Last edited:

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Derrick, you're hilarious.
I agree whole-heartidly with DPinky . Tags get you like five more subs (Not per video, in the entirety of your channel) than you had before. Huahwi blew up because people recognized his PvP skill, and his position on the LB's. I guarantee you tags don't mean sh!t. I knew Huahwi from Sector Six, and to everyone calling him overrated, he was an extraordinary PvPer; he was way better than I was, and better than most were.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree whole-heartidly with DPinky . Tags get you like five more subs (Not per video, in the entirety of your channel) than you had before. Huahwi blew up because people recognized his PvP skill, and his position on the LB's. I guarantee you tags don't mean sh!t. I knew Huahwi from Sector Six, and to everyone calling him overrated, he was an extraordinary PvPer; he was way better than I was, and better than most were.
Then why hasn't Grave blown up?

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Listen to his commentary, and his style of PvP, he's not fast pace and super exciting. His commentary is a little slower as well, which people tend to dislike. (No offense to grave)
I don't see how you can enjoy a person that repeats himself about the same thing 5 times, ( No offense to Huahwi).

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys. Please stop the flame, I don't want this thread to be locked. If you want to have a discussion of this type please take it to a PM.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see how you can enjoy a person that repeats himself about the same thing 5 times, ( No offense to Huahwi).
I don't, and I agree with you a lot. The thing is though, the community of MCSG is around 11-14 (On average), so they idolize people easily. Therefore, his style of gameplay interests them, same thing happened with egrodo on a smaller scale.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys. Please stop the flame, I don't want this thread to be locked. If you want to have a discussion of this type please take it to a PM.
Sorry for double post, but I dont think this is flame at all, im just telling what I think

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Not really... if you think Huahwi is bad go watch TheCreeperFarts xD
I don't watch MCSG YouTubers because I find them all doing the same thing and it's boring, I watch people that come up with original content which is enjoyable to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci