• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isn't that was every modern MCSG Youtuber does?
The bigger ones do other stuff besides the boring MCSG video. Love does his 1v1 series . Justahotdog does chest routes for every t2 on every map(pretty much :p)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, but I dont think this is flame at all, im just telling what I think
I'm not pointing it directly at you, more like everyone and how this is somewhat turning into an argument.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not pointing it directly at you, more like everyone and how this is somewhat turning into an argument.
Fair enough I guess; I just get annoyed when people talk about his ego... If you knew him you'd know he was actually quite humble. If he did, in-fact, say to that one guy that he doesn't talk to squeakers anymore... Well, I would have lost respect for him :/ I just can't really see him doing that though. Also to anyone who might think this, I am not a fanboy of Huahwi's. I just feel like protecting him because people are saying stuff about him when they don't even know him.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fair enough I guess; I just get annoyed when people talk about his ego... If you knew him you'd know he was actually quite humble. If he did, in-fact, say to that one guy that he doesn't talk to squeakers anymore... Well, I would have lost respect for him :/ I just can't really see him doing that though. Also to anyone who might think this, I am not a fanboy of Huahwi's. I just feel like protecting him because people are saying stuff about him when they don't even know him.
The "I don't talk to squeakers" thing may have been Jamie when he was angry but nevertheless his old friends were kind of ditched by him. I think the main reason I have a bad image of him in my head is because of the certain population of his fans that go around and kind of make a bad image of him.

He seems nice, but I think sometimes he might only do things for personal gain.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
The "I don't talk to squeakers" thing may have been Jamie when he was angry but nevertheless his old friends were kind of ditched by him. I think the main reason I have a bad image of him in my head is because of the certain population of his fans that go around and kind of make a bad image of him.

He seems nice, but I think sometimes he might only do things for personal gain.
To be honest I think he might have just gotten tired of talking to a younger crowd, and he then started talking to sixzo, love, g33ke, etc... Other than me the youngest person in Sector Six was a sophomore, so yeah... Come to think about I was the youngest one in it :'(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be honest I think he might have just gotten tired of talking to a younger crowd, and he then started talking to sixzo, love, g33ke, etc... Other than me the youngest person in Sector Six was a sophomore, so yeah... Come to think about I was the youngest one in it :'(
While this may be true, he should have at least stayed somewhat in touch with his previous CA friends. While a good amount of them may have been under 13, he still had a couple that were in high school. A few of these people were pretty hurt at his sudden change...

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
There was a lot Huahwi didn't tell about himself and his experiences... trust me. I have words on the topic from Chad

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
omg. this is THE MOST truthful thread on Huahwi. He sweeps his "not so famous" friends under the rug (including me b4 he hit 2k), and continues on. Ceroria (ZebraNation) this thread is amazing because any old ca player has nudged shoulders with him, or may have been friends with him. I believe Huahwi has 4 different skypes, each time he has blocked his old "not so famous" friends with each transition. ImFaqe PROxNIGGLES_25 DayDuskDawn SoloSh0ck and Yngii are few examples of his actions, and this makes me feel sad bc Huahwi was a good friend b4 he got front page of leaderboards and 2k. ;-; thank you again for this truthful story :D you really spoke the hurtful truth into the huahwi incident

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
It explains why he got so big in such a short time.
Nah, I even did this to some extent. I'm almost positive nearly every YTer I've ever spoken to has added tags of the bigger known guys in that genre. It's a great way to get exposure in such a saturated market, and I don't see anything wrong with doing it at all. The truth: it doesn't help much. If you're getting around 5k-10k views a video, the amount of those views coming from being sidelinked from a larger YTers recommended videos is around 100-300. It hardly makes a dent, but it does get your name out there to some extent.

Again, there's nothing wrong with doing it. If you're making videos that are like the videos that the person you tagged then why not? If they like that person, they might give you a try. No harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci