• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Really appreciate the effort put into this as it has confirmed some things I have been unable to or have cleared things up from a more valid standpoint than some of mine.

As theamazinggeek said, this is in fact around the time Jamie confronted me about the situation. I also remember talking briefly to LittleRawr_ about his friendship with Huahwi and I believe he said something about the time he and Huahwi faded away from each other being around late November. Not quite sure because that specific conversation took place quite a while ago, but the specific screenshot you gave definitely at least can help cover some incertainties for that matter.
It could be just that around this time he was working behind the scenes in the Blamphs, so he didn't spend as much time with his older friends.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
It could be just that around this time he was working behind the scenes in the Blamphs, so he didn't spend as much time with his older friends.
Possibly. But then consider the fact that he made a new Skype and then didn't add many of his old friends.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Yeah, Huahwi and I really met in the Blamphs. From there, we became friends.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, Huahwi and I really met in the Blamphs. From there, we became friends.
Now it is easily understandable that he would have made new friends in the Blamphs, but he should have at least kept in touch with his old friends. I myself have found myself sometimes neglecting my older friends for clanmates and clan business plenty of times, it truly is hard work, but I try to make sure that at the least I'm not completely ditching anyone, which seems to be kind of what he did to people like Jamie and LittleRawr_ on some level.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That Skype date actually coincides well to the time in which he began to stop talking to his old CA friends.
He never stopped talking to me :eek:

Edit: I think I made it unclear, he never stopped talking to me until he stopped playing minecraft.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
You want to know how Huahwi got big? He meta-tagged (i.e: tagging captainsparklez, skydoesminecraft, ihascupquake, xRpMx13, and so on and so forth). Which pisses me off because he ripped off other people's hard work.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
You want to know how Huahwi got big? He meta-tagged (i.e: tagging captainsparklez, skydoesminecraft, ihascupquake, xRpMx13, and so on and so forth). Which pisses me off because he ripped off other people's hard work.
Well Played Huahwi, well played.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't know you could check the tags on a certain video.. I'd be embarrassed for people to see mine because I spam my videos mainly with the suggested tags aha. (Well I spam those after putting relative tags like my username and keywords for the topic of the video along with "MCSG" "survival games" "minecraft" and the like)

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah that enabled more people to see his videos but people actually liked his videos, making him popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci