• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You can't play quake pro and have 1 mil subs, too many complaints. Also, like i said, not good enough commentary
I disagree that his commentary isn't good enough. For an older audience I know it can be a bit boring, but it still is decent. And I think he suits the younger ones well.

Reaction score
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME!
For the sake of the MCSG community, I will interview Huahwi about all this and his uninformed LOA (Leave Of Absence). When, where, and how will I do this? Next weekend is MineOrama, apparently Gary (Huahwi) is going as well. I will ask him all about it and try to fit all the information into one thread.
That would be a nice idea. But I think it would be hard to find him as he's going to be trying to avoid these kind of situations, but if you manage to get an "interview" and post it on the forums some people will be really satisfied.

Maybe he got grounded
He goes to college..

Illuminati clones
Wait a second. Drones. RC_4777 is a drone. The illuminati symbol is a triangle. RC_4777 has VIP. V. It's an opposite triangle. ..... RC_4777 IS IN THE ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci