• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Gravey4rd song

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Hm.. Gravey4rd has his own song... I want a song pls I heater xD

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Take a look at the leaderboards please.

lol 2k wins does not make you the best. Grave is a great player don't get me wrong, but gravey4rd pads his stats by playing on high EU servers.. late a night with complete noobs that don't even know how to fire a bow straight lol. I can name a handful of players who are better than grave. I don't think he would have nearly as many wins as he does if he played competitively on low EU servers with good players.

However, I do think the rap you made is pretty sweet xD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
lol 2k wins does not make you the best. Grave is a great player don't get me wrong, but gravey4rd pads his stats by playing on high EU servers.. late a night with complete noobs that don't even know how to fire a bow straight lol. I can name a handful of players who are better than grave. I don't think he would have nearly as many wins as he does if he played competitively on low EU servers with good players.
however.. I do love the rap you made for him xD. Its suhweet lol

Did a moderator just double post...?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Stop trying to be smart, It's really getting annoying.
In what way is that smart? It's a statement, you're saying just because Kareem-Abdul Jabar scored the most points in NBA history makes him the best? Well, it doesn't, I hardly doubt anyone would agree, Micheal Jordan scored less, and almost everyone agrees he is the best. You should learn what an opinion is before you go out and be ignorant and rude.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
In what way is that smart? It's a statement, you're saying just because Kareem-Abdul Jabar scored the most points in NBA history makes him the best? Well, it doesn't, I hardly doubt anyone would agree, Micheal Jordan scored less, and almost everyone agrees he is the best. You should learn what an opinion is before you go out and be ignorant and rude.
Stop hating on this thread please. It was made to celebrate Gravey4rd's 2,000 win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci