• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Gravey4rd song

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
His win/lose ratio is the best. So its ok to say that he's the best
Just like multiple people said earlier, gravey4rd is fortunate to have lots of play time so he has more time to play and more time to practice and just as multiple people said earlier this does not prove that it is a fact that he is the best, but only proves that you believe gravey4rd is the best and that's just fine.

SteriodGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
In what way is that smart? It's a statement, you're saying just because Kareem-Abdul Jabar scored the most points in NBA history makes him the best? Well, it doesn't, I hardly doubt anyone would agree, Micheal Jordan scored less, and almost everyone agrees he is the best. You should learn what an opinion is before you go out and be ignorant and rude.
Ignorant and rude? dude I'm not trying to be rude but if you open any website you've probably posted a smart aleic comment and you're only 12!, I don't want to cause an argument.

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
Thank, thank you for stating this. Really. Wins are only indicators of how much of a nolife someone is.

Deal with it no:1 on leaderboard's fans.
And I thought we were friends. :( <3

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And I thought we were friends. :( <3
Goldo, I forgot to mention that the wins only indicate this. but the time your have played (when you started), proves you are not a complete nolife. Compare to my games, i got lot less wins, and games played, and when it comes to the fact that i've played longer, is it just because i'm bloody inactive. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci